Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Skills] Locking Skills

Discussion in 'Questions' started by loboram, Jun 1, 2022.

  1. loboram

    loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2018
    Messages:
    4,516
    Likes Received:
    709
    Trophy Points:
    433
    Location:
    Earth
    Why can't I Lock Skills I used to be able to Lock?

    There are now Skills, not sure if it is ALL Classes or not, but for instance; Tamer Bolt Wave skill, is now no longer a Lockable skill. It used to be a skill that I could lock, so what changed? Is it really a part of the new "Reskilled Classes"? Because it is REally Annoying!
     

Share This Page