1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"Skins" in black cloud trader

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Smartik1, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

As we all know, it's easy to execute, but there's no incentive for Carl and the gang to do so. Why would anyone want lost sale?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a skinwhore myself too, but I don't really think it's viable.

2. Neishi

Neishi Proficient

Na it's a win win for Carl too. If, for example, 4 persons use to buy full value armor for skins, 400 would buy them for skins price. Of course numbers aren't real but that's about the right proportion. Also count people could want to buy a skin more than once...I see great profit in this all for Carl.

3. verdugunia

verdugunia New Member

That was absolutely right!!!:rightful:

4. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

correct. and i doubt they will do that.

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

no u wouldnt :p skinned items have their own unique ID, watch this, took it out of my chat log from a seller

2011.10.06 14:53:38 : [3.LFG] [charname:Deanmarkman;1.0000 0.6941 0.6941]: WTT my [item:122001206;ver2;+VM1h5DiDKLdri9ZtdQlokVRg5mfKVnkcIKURP7j+0L5/wIJ0dGZFVDLLBbfmfGjWcvbLa1pP1ChG3rDLjrgCg==;;]1 pcs to ur MASTa chain +15 6 slot pm me

see the item code? :p it accounts for all changes done to it, so yes it is very easy to add it without any custom item bs. just grab a white lvl 1 item and slap a skin on it, grab the code and put it in the shop

6. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

hmm then i see a possible future for this idea

7. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

what are they waiting for? ^^

8. Smartik1

well no staff member replied here yet or showed any signs of having noticed it :p alente is on atm but hasnt commented either so i dunno

9. EpicNinjaIsBack

EpicNinjaIsBack ♥BitterSweet♥ Forum Legend

this would be a cool idea :> i would like a new skin :D

10. Happykitty

Happykitty ~Soft Kitty~ Forum Legend

I just wondering if they rlly gonna do tht then all players on this server will be using same ncc skin :3 ?
    ncc wont be look tht rare anymore =/

2 people like this.
  11. Smartik1

if they introduce more skins than just ncc then ull see a crapload of variety among people while they spend more credits than they currently do. i think it would be a good idea overall

besides, this can be regulated by the price anyway. just saying if ur not gonna get any benefit of the stats, might as well make it affordable as a skin

12. Happykitty

you know i rlly spend 15k for skin and if they gonna make it cheaper tht would be rlly huge waste for me ^_^
    My skin wont look rare n nice anymore cuz then any player can have it ( you was talking bout lower price like 500 each tht mean everyone can buy it like miragent/fentris skins etc)
    I was also thinking b4 they put all ncc's in shop they knew about stats and they could make just skins tht time but they didnt do anything about tht so i guess they have their own reasons selling ncc with stats for 2.5k each.
    Beside tht there is many other threads with ppl who asking for more and more new skins but there is still no any changes. Even on easter there was only few stupid hats. So i guess they wont do anything about your thread.
    But i won't mind if they will sell ncc as skin and for cheaper price but then wil give me at least part of my wasted credits. -> and tht wil never happen ^_^

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  13. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

i tottaly agree. there r remos like Marra's party dress or Gabre'z cocktail... on retail players with them look op and badass, cuz not so many of em got it. on gamez every other player has it. there r many players on gamez who spent their money and cred on remos like ncc, masta, vielle etc. their effort of voting or their money on donating would be wasted then. when u see these days some1 with ncc set, tac set and that player looks op and cool. if every1 would have that set it would look boring like it looks on Not aion and there wouldnt be so much donating like it is. if u put that skin also no1 would buy ncc set cuz abg is better than ncc and people mostly buy it for remo (there r some that buy it and dont remo abg with it, but i think it is mainly bought cuz of its looks). so i dnt agree with you smartik on this1 :(

just my opinion though^^

2 people like this.
  14. CJmovez

CJmovez New Member

Love this thread :)

15. Smartik1

i would accept that u want it to be rare and that u already paid for it, but saying they probably have their own reasons for not doing it just because it hasnt happened yet is a pretty bad argument :p kinda like saying that people not having invented real life teleport means they think its not a good idea xD all it means is that they havent thought bout it (or dunno how)

they have never sold already skinned items be4 but then again, no other private server has either, the thought probably never even crossed their mind

@kruno212 thats a totally different story :p the ones u named r sold for kinah (which lets face it, has no real value on this server anyway, people trade for items, not for kinah), these r sold for credits which still means not everyone can afford them.

16. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

u just proved you r wrong.

they lost their value on teh serv cuz every1 has 10m kinah, and if they do ncc skins the ncc set will lose its value 2. people buy ncc set mainly cuz of their looks, not cuz of stats. thing on aion doesnt lose its value when every1 has it, not when every1 can afford it. ^^

17. Smartik1

no :p u just dont read properly lol. im explaining the difference. people still go for stats first and getting enough credits for NCC skin would still take nearly a month if they dont pay. people get 10 mill kinah in the first half hour they create a character, its worthless, credits are not

18. Blakte

Blakte Banned

well i totally suport Smartiks idea its rlly cool and could bring smth new at our boring aion lifes atm....so bump for this and i hope it will be aproved :)

19. kruno212

kruno212 Banned

oh really?

ncc set is bullshit, whole set costs 2.5 cred more than abg (u can get 2 app or gpp sets for it or 1 abg weap) and silence resist or whatever doesnt work cuz when i duel my friend with my sorc, my silence is a succes only with my gpp. so people most buy it for remos or for its looks.

if you are a gm, what would be the price for your "skin"? people wouldnt buy it if its close to 2.5k cred each cuz thats how much regular one with stats costs. if its too low people will get it fast. idk if its about 0.5k cred it would take only 25 days voting ;)

btw about that Marra or Gabre'z that was just an example, like your teleport :p

20. Happykitty

i dont see any point keep discuss about it cuz they wont sell ncc as skin.
    u may say i have bad agrument etc but ill stay with my opinion.
    When u post this thread did u ever think of ppl who did spend 15k and more just for skin?
    Cuz i have also few friends who spend same and even more then me for ncc skins.
    So whats your solution for all tht people?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.