1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Socialize Thread

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Kevster, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raidonxxx

raidonxxx Master member

my name is emiliano,i am 17 years old...
    XD

2. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Threads Merged... :D

1 person likes this.
  3. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

4. TheStazy

TheStazy New Member

hey name is Stacy, 23 years old Cameraman (free-lance actually).
    well the thing is i didnt play the game since august 2009 , i remember tried infinity aion, wasnt pleased much with all those bugs and tht very limited gameplay.
    i wont say that all the time i waited for the gms to get the thing done wasnt worthy.
    lets say that was starting to annoys me doing the same thing everyday so i returned to L2 where i belong ;-) bla bla bla ... , anyway i joined this server cuz it looks fun, and i really hope some of you guys can tell me if the server is 100% fonctional ? thank you.

5. QueenElves

QueenElves _emily ♥ riquha

my name is elsha 21 y o :) nice to meet u all my friend ig.

6. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Hello, one more week of winter break!

1 person likes this.
  7. Fynie

Fynie Ayyyyeeeeeeeee Forum Legend

ohh thats retarted

8. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Seeing the way things are going, you'll most likely have a few free days by the weather as well. lol

9. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

[youtube]jGow4nmYkkA[/youtube]

just thought I'd share

10. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

Auussiiieee... Hai, Reg. ;p Piano is kewl, when you're good that is. lol Although guitar > everything(for me).

Neways...

I demand your signature to have a nr 14. o.o

"The Cropsies!" ;D

1 person likes this.
  11. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I think cause you have too much code tags in it, lol. e.e;

1 person likes this.
  12. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I heart you, now. :]

1 person likes this.
  13. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

bahaha <3
    /10char

14. Kevster

We can youtube a piano duet.

2 people like this.
  15. Khallarion

Khallarion Proficient

Hello, everybody!

At first, I want to say that is a pleasure have the oportunity to know a little more about you all!

My name is George, I have 23 years old and live in Brazil, in Sao Paulo city. I finished the higt school in 2005 and entered in the University to study translation and interpreter, but my financial situation do not give me the chance to continue in the University, so I leaved it.

Close to the high school I iniciate my studies in Theology and in the Greatest Religions of the world, trying to find some value to the human life and some answers. I united this studies in Religion with one systematic cientific method about the human psyche, neurology, social studies, behavioral studies and human body.

I searched the common topics in all Relegions and compared with the actual human knowledge. I realized that most of the ancient knowledge's topic have one actual estudy about the same topic, but with epoch diferences and vocabulary diferences. I fount a lot of similarities with the actual studies of quantum physics and ancient mystics studies.

After that I started study the mystics studies to understand more about that and start to study quatum physics. I studied about aura, chackras, prana, meditation, alterate mental states, angelology, kabbalah and astrology. About quantum physics I studied the mental influency in the matter and how little particles behave in the Universe. I fount one extreme similarities with the ancient conception of Prana, Ki, Chi with the actual spectrum studies.

So, after all I understand that, without the natural dogma in all Religions we have one Universal truth that actual studies can now proof. But comparing the actual studies with the ancient spirituality, I see that our civilization need to learn a lot of things to understand all the meaning of the ancient spiritual researches. Seeing that Cosmic Masters like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and others have the ability to explain things that only now our actual civilization can understand and measure, I preferred focus in the teachings of the Cosmic Masters.

I choosed the Buddhism, because I found some similarities with me and started one Spiritual Path. I started to study more about meditation and about the energy manipulation. Like in AION, that we have Daevas that can manipulate Aether. Ah, one thing, I like AION, because this game have a lot of similarities with my belives and studies.

I now have 9 years of experience in meditation and Buddhist studies. I can explain for myself some mysteries of the Universe and explain this anciend knowledges with actual researches. I can teach others and show one non-dogmatic path, respectin everybody believes.

Now the interesting part and controvertial...

With 10 years studing this Spiritual Path, I started to understand better the mind and the energy. I started to control this energy with the respiration, like in Tai Chi and meditation. Some interesting phenomena start to happen...I start to undestand how phenomena like clarevidence, telephaty, telekinesis, astral projection and other works.

With some control about this abilities I started to understand better others and the Unvierse and see that the Divinity is inside us. Like the humans that became Daevas in game, we in real live can became one Divine Been with the help of the wisdon and compassion. We can walk through the Paht of The Ilumination and create one better world.

Now I focus my entire energy to understand better the Mysteries of the Unvierse and to became one Spiritual Master to help the humanity in the right path, in the Light Path. And before someone ask what is "right", "right" is not just one acceptable behavor or some believes, but the understanding that we all are humans been, we all have to respect each other to construt, to build one better world, just that. We need to understand each other, respect each other, love each other to live in peace, we need to put away our diferences and stay together.

And I hope that you all, or some of you can just stop, to hear me...you do not need to believe, put in practice what I say and see by yourself if it works! If yes, why not hear more and more!? Why not learn and make together one better world!? This is not a political movement but a movement of conscience!

This is not my truth, I do not want you to learn my truth, I want you to learn the truth that exist in you heart. This is my work here in the Earth and I need to share it with you all, it is my legacy to human kind!

16. regiix3

i knew khallarion would post the great wall of words onto this =="

17. regiix3

dude, i suckkk at piano. ==' im a gr 2 in piano, but able to play year 4+ songs. and no, my piano playing is crappy =="

18. Khallarion

Khallarion Proficient

xD so I think you pay attention in my posts! Or I says interesting things...or maybe strange and no sense things that get your attention! o.o'

Lol, btw, thank you for pay attention in what I write! ^^

19. Kevster

Aww, it's ok. Youtubing duets will make you learn 100x quicker.

1 person likes this.
  20. chin

chin haters be hatin'

hi im chin part of (the look below o:)

6. The Pinoys (Y)
    7. The one and only noobs

<3 ow and i love to sing ^^ best remedy for everything *-*

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.