1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Soiled Item success rate??

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rocityman, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Rocityman

Rocityman New Member

I just opened 147 soiled crescent rings and got nothing but shattered. Why is the success rate so low? Does anyone know what it actually is? This needs to be buffed as in retail I would get 1 ring per 20 or so soiled. This is insanity.

Spawn9999 likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

I'm sorry but what you're saying doesn't make sense based on the success rate of the item.
    Soiled Crescent Ring = Chances of 5% to get Ring of Crescent Guardian.

3. Rocityman

Rocityman New Member

Then it is broken. I'm opened 151 soiled rings today and all of them turned into shattered rings. Not a single ring from 8 hours farming crescent shrine. This needs to be looked at. Check the logs if you don't believe me. I opened about 85 of them at once then the rest a few hours later. This is not rewarding and feels worse than retail version.

Can I expect to be recompensed somehow? This feels very unfair and I wasted my time for nothing. I support the game buy buying pearls because I enjoy the private server but now I feel shafted.

4. Meks

Meks New Member

Twice I've had a fail streak of far above 100 Soiled Rings without success.
    It resulted in grinding elsewhere for money to buy the rings off the market.

5. Noyah

The chances to get Ring of Crescent Guardian are 5%. I tested myself twice and here is the results of one of the tests:
    6/150. I opened 50 of them and got 4 rings. It became harder with the rest and I got only 2 rings out of 100.
    [​IMG]

6. Rocityman

Rocityman New Member

I'm telling you something is wrong. Even while I was grinding there was a musa who opened his rings and got a few crescents from the soiled. It's working fine for some people but not for others. Please go check the logs you will see I'm not lying. 151 rings with no crescents is not fair.

7. sedane94

sedane94 New Member

THIS IS BDO RNG that all... i failed all my pen's since 3 weeks spent over 25k perle on it for nothing should i get a recompense ?

8. Noyah

It works fine based on the success rates of the item and there is no problem with it. It has been tested with several additional accounts and the success rate is indeed 5%, which is the server rate for soiled crescent ring.
    I'm sorry but no, you'll have better days!