1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something Intresting?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bonez3000, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lalachi

lalachi New Member

I really agree with this! please wake up guysz! Donate to win! shit!

I really agree with this! please wake up guysz! Donate to win! shit

2. Archanomonzz

Archanomonzz New Member

Hahah interesting, alot of people advocate Alente and Carl strategy, i can't understand that. What they did was simple, remove all gears that could be purchased and sold in the shop.

So they dont give a sh**t if the server is gonna be ok, we have new maps with alot of stuffs only for zerged pvp --'. If the itens was not removed the pvp would be more interesting,people would spread for the map. I see a few players with GameZ again, but this time we have no new update for players who left return

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  3. neozeroth

neozeroth Playing Hide & Seek

if keep QQ about donation.. why did you play a private server? go to retail if you dont like donating. if you can get that set without donating or voting. gamez will be boring. cuz every one can get good set. and they wont strive hard to get the highest lvl pvp set.

4. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Lets see here.

The vast majority of the new items being disabled and locked. You have to look at it from the stand-point of; hey we have Shepard's sets in the shop right now; so why would a company allow for something that is better than the cash items currently to be purchased? Does that even make sense to you? No, it really doesn't now.

As far as the blood mark sets and such? They are as far as I am aware, in an undecided status for what is going to be happening with them, much like the Gov sets which were obtained by some players at the start and will be removed after the fact, much like when some items were purchased in the past.

It is not just a 'donate, donate, donate' it is more that there are evaluations that need to be done now as to how certain items will affect the people who have already donated, and or voted to earn the current 'end game' cash set(s). Would it be fair to the people who did vote and earn enough credits with out paying mind you to purchase Shepards items? If we were to leave the other sets that as I have said are better.

You simply, are looking from a one dimensional angel here about how it works. There are so many more factors than oh gosh how to make more money.

If you think about, what you saying your basically saying to the players that ONLY vote, a big old f u, cuz my set is going to be better for a little effort in game. Then what about them when they have voted every 12 hours, and earned what they got in similar fashion where, it took them weeks, or months to get the credits to buy; where as, as the OP stated 7 hours to get a weapon which is markedly better than what is offered in the cash shop.

Will the cash shop be changed in the future? I really do not know, but as for now; the items we have removed would have caused much more harm and distress than removing them in the first place.

Hopefully you can understand that, and get off your 'it's just a money grab' bs, because it really isn't.

2 people like this.
  5. neozeroth

neozeroth Playing Hide & Seek

Nicely said. This is bussiness! in short.

6. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

and players still complain. bow. :pouty:

they always know it all.

standing ovation *clap *clap *clap.

7. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

Funny that u say it... Why not just make the Blood Mark Gear Cost more ? like Give it another 0 don't think that it would be 12Hours ? And about the Ornament/Armor shop i saw the armor in it and after crash they dissapeared ,is it something like the Bug with the manastones get removed (had to relog on that) and 6 Hours to get OP weapon? IT TOOK ME 2 MONTHS TO GET VARSHANTIS BOW!? WOW YEAH? I WAS SO BORED OF THE SAME OLD INSTANCE ALL THE TIME! And u talk to me about 12 hours ? even TO USE ALTS to get Sublime gear will TAKE weeks. So... Please add the Blood Mark gear cost more like Eternal weapons 2000 ? well i did make 260 Blood marks in 1 day and it was really fun to capture them camps and run around the map... i do understand that having better armor doesn't help alot all is the skill and how good u play your character but when u have PVE Ornaments and Weapons, u're ****ed

8. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

You haven't thought it thro ? i see you want to make us get gear in ~2 weeks right ? yes? But when Donators get Gear fast thats not Unbalancing it at all :D Thats just how it works right? That we need to get good pvp gear in 2 weeks while The donators have fun... 2 Weeks ? well lets say u get the Sublime lvl 55 gear ? Well 2 weeks is pretty long (maybe even more cuz u need the Pvp weapon too when ur Archer or smthing that uses 2 handed weapons) so u farm them with 8 users ? come pretty fast ,THO U NEED TO MAKE MORE 8 users on another character CUZ noone doing those arenas anymore so you Multiclient and do those arenas right ? Usually you can make 1 lvl 47 user in 1hour x7 but yeah when ur done ur Arena tickets ,what is the guy with crap gear sup do? Pve ? noone doing pve! Instances aren't Bugged Adma works Raksmthing works too... but those gears are for lvl~55 ? not needed for 65...

Theres Newbies with the shittest gears walking around and they ask me what am i sup to now ? were can i get gear? Ofc he can't solo any instances, and ppl aren't intrested in those low lvl instances.

9. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

close this thread! lots of drama & Q.Q

i suggest. you just deal w/ it for the moment coz "boy. ain't gonna be heard." :p

10. double7

double7 New Member

Out of topic.
    Aftermatch q cant be done since u cant capture the camp.

11. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Yes it doesn't make sense, what does make sense however, is adding the best gear in the shop and allowing people to buy the 2nd (or even 5th, as long as it's the same level and not some 2-year-old obsolete set) best set ingame.

330 days to be exact. (full set +acc + 1 weapon, no wings, titles or combines included) which used to be 200 2 years ago, so what's a valid reason to increase the price by 65% for the same thing ("best gear") ? In a high rate server that's a pretty long time to get the best gear don't you think? Meanwhile people on retail have had their gunslingers and songweavers geared with this Shepherd (Custodian) and Discordant set within a week of reaching 65.

As a representative of the GamezNetwork staff, what would you say is the current allure for people to come here instead of retail which is currently faster and easier to gear up in (excluding EU which is still 3.5) ?

No trolling or hate intended, i just wanna see a genuine answer to these questions from a staff member.

12. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

WELL SAID MY FRIEND... IM only staying here cuz i dont like Lvling my users but now i found out that ******* is 4.0 and THATS a pvp server. I was in Gamez for the PVE but now i dont know what to think, ill wait 2 weeks and see what its going to be :)

13. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Its not even the best set id like to point that out...few months from now they will probably implement the governor set for all to wear ...lol

14. Grrr

Yeah I said that in the first page and a couple of other threads too.

15. vesiinabox

Sorry i read only last few comments ^______^...So yea everyone just keep wearing hac it has better stats and save credits for the governor set that will come out before Christmas ya? lol gamez is just money hungry right now.

16. Puddles

Oh, here it is! I had lost this thread when I ran out of my house and was kinda wondering which one it was to be honest.

Now, to address the question of what is going to happen with the sets? I wish I could say. I personally haven't even been looking at them to make any sort of recommendations (which, may or may not be taken; however the current starting gear was a suggestion taken). I would much rather at the moment focus on other issues which are slightly more paramount than items (such as bugs being reported and gathering information on them to present to devs so they get fixed faster, the more info we get the easier it is to look at something).

As for what I said about taking the time to gear? Yes, sure if you say retail is faster; when you can level a character to 65 in a few hours here vs the time it takes on retail. While getting pvp gear may be a tad different and or difficult. Currently we have allowed for NTO sets to be purchased via crucible you would be correct to say that NCC is not even in the game right now (the npcs were removed), why? Set evaluation, and current remodel value being considered I assume.

What is going to happen with the current credit shop? I wish I knew more to be honest. There are things that I would love to see put into it, and also removed. As I have said, it is something that I myself haven't really bothered to look at much; and or put to much care into pesting Carl or Alente about due to the other much more important issues.

Is your concern about what will happen a valid thing? Of course, is it something that I am able to assure you this or this will happen in the future? Truth is? No, I could speculate but that would be it at best. Will I at some point once some issues get resolved; will there be modifications to the shop? I am sure it will happen, in due time when we do not have entire classes having issues (such as the technist / gunslinger).

What do Alente and Carl have planned to put for sale, or open for sale via in-game means? Dunno! Guess we will all find out at some point, would it be good to know sooner than later? Yes, it would. Though as I said it would be speculative by me and or any one else on the staff to say what is going to happen or not.

We, can make statements about what is going on in relation to what has happened, and or what the current status quot is which is what I did.

It would be unfair to donors, and those who voted to get the sets they have now, if we were to leave more powerful sets in game for purchase via in-game means.

Are there plans to rectify that? I'm fairly sure Alente has said as such.

So, with that; it comes to this. AM's / GM's whatever you choose to call us lovely people with colored names here, have absolutely no control over what happens with the shop, and or in-game available items. We can, refer suggestions; make them; and even provide input on what goes where. The final call comes down to Carl and Alente for those things.

Does not having the sets in-game effect much, seeing how the new map Katalam, does have a limited pvp set as Campaign quest rewards (it has some restriction put in place on it.). Was that broken? No, that it wasn't and it is in game; is it going to be a top tier set, no; but it is just something else that is available in game.

Anyway; I do hope you guys understand slightly that what is done is not just about 'oh god more money', it is more about keeping things fair for both free-players (voters), and donors, even the people who don't vote.

While, yes; a donor will generally be ahead of the curve by a margin or two; as we offer VIP and full item trade ability, people who don't pay and or vote only are still able to gain quite high amounts of wealth and purchase whatever they wish to in game from other players. We all know someone like that.

I actually think I lost my train of thought somewhere in there, and started rambling; dunno.

3 people like this.
  17. username101

username101 Proficient

We also need to consider that the update is still fresh.. we just dont have any idea how much work should be done to get things straight. First of all, Windows XP users CANNOT play. If I may suggest, this(xp users problem) should be the priority atm rather than the gears from instances and black cloud market. Its not a secret the the server, though playable, is not stable and there are hundreds of bugs that needs to be fixed. So maybe a little patience will help.

18. vesiinabox

Yes i always find it kinda funny how people rage at ham , sams, and ams when those people have 100% nothing to do with changing game mechanics... Want someone to rage at well when it comes down to it i'ts Alente and Carl's decision and no one else.

19. Grrr

After about 1 and a half years and with no means to get it (both crucibles' entrances being removed)

What about the old donators who spent 120$ per abg set that can be obtained ingame now? It's not unfair, they got their stuff at the time and they paid for an earlier advantage for something that would inevitably become available ingame AND they DID get their advantage. Ofc you should keep the best set for credits-only, but for the rest being completely removed? The game is advancing and people need to keep up with it, their 2-3 year old pvp sets will be outdated and they need to get new ones in order to properly compete, i see nothing wrong with allowing people to get better items NOW compared to what was in the shop BEFORE.

Shoulda skipped that one, gives the impression that you don't care at all.

Anyway all the staff members (non green) get my condolences for having to deal with "gm fix my server", "gm fix my shop", "gm my cat pissed on my pillow and i can't sleep" all the time and while i'm not expecting YOU to make changes about it i'm counting on you to deliver the "people" opinions and concerns to the higher ups.

1 person likes this.
  20. Puddles

Ha, well; I probably should have left it out. But, in all honesty? I didn't because I did lose it near the end. I'm not exactly at my house as I said I ran out my door this morning. If I had not lost it; the wall of text would have been bigger.

Yes, it may be viewed they do need them NOW. But, I am sure they would rather have a server that has Gunners functioning right, Windows XP Sp3 Able to connect at all. Along with a bunch of other things. Shop can wait for now, so can't the in-game items (though hopefully not toooo long down the road).

Eh, thanks for the condolences, you were there once albeit for a little time.

Oh, they do get delivered, it just comes down to the timing of it really. I would much rather currently leave those higher than myself to focus their attentions on the other issues, while giving myself to the brunt of flak and fall out for other things. While keeping a good list of 'to-do' once other things get settled down.

It makes more logical sense that way doesn't it?

I mean I could sound like a forum admin from a flash game I play; and just say 'Thank you for your valuable suggestion, it has been recorded and is considered.'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.