1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sorc are sooo imbalance!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by miguel1919, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Diavol GR

Diavol GR Legendary Member

Compare your Set with ours.

Rangers have Hide. So you can always remove flight and hide. More chances of survival. If a sorcerer gets caught he is dead.

and our Evade attack has 2min CD. So its shit against Many vs 1.

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

You didnt mention arrow flurry i think =.= . It works as attack speed booster but the bad effects dont work. And we all know that arrow flurry without the stun effect is OMFGRAPESKILL

2. brainpower

brainpower Banned

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=7311

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=7482

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=7758

sure yo , please tell me more lies , you`re funny as hell ... you have full EAT sets / weapons on every char , then you tell me that you wear anuhart , so you can act mighty you raped me with crap gear :lol:

1 person likes this.
  3. Xaneo

Xaneo Proficient

Dude I am a sin and a very good 1 at that, if i use hide during the 3sec Count down and start with ambush ur dead 100%, vs opposite race if i use advanced hide again ur dead 100%. The only way to kill a sin in a duel is if he is stupid and doesnt use hide to untarget himself, or the opposite race caught him whn he wasnt hiding. End of Story
    Not to say thar sorc arent overpowered, doing 12k with medium gear simply is not fair. You can rape any class b4 they get a chance to even move

Last edited: Jul 30, 2010
  4. RedRobin

RedRobin Getting there

That does not make sorcerer the glass cannon..

Hide only works when you actually run a distance and get out of combat. which sorcs can do the same just have to wait until the enemy gets bored and stop chasing. same shit.

Dude, stop talking about many v 1. Classes are not suppose to take down more than one enemy at the same time with equal gear IF they are actually balanced.

Boon of iron-clad- Sleep storm- Tsu- AOE DP.
    If you actually wanna discuss about balance in many v 1...

5. Xaneo

Xaneo Proficient

I agree here, unless there is a difference in skill of players, ideally it should be a 1v1 situation every time. For sorcs this does not seem to apply

6. Diavol GR

dont take this to DPs mate. Im not talking about DP when i say many vs 1. And im talking about MAny vs 1 cause tthats what this game is about. You almost never find someone alone. So the question is...can you do shiat at that situation? so im telling you again. Templars and clerics can freaking kill on many vs 1 too.

Also 1vs1 is for lazy ass stupid Duel-ers in safe zones.

7. Rg9400

Rg9400 Banned

I agree. Making it about 1v1 is stupid. Most classes if played correctly can take out more than 1 person. Chances of having a 1v1 pvp are low to none. And seriously, no class is truly OP until UD is fixed. then gladi's will clearly be the OP class...

1 person likes this.
  8. Diavol GR

YOu keep saying shit. That proves nothing. Im doing exactly the same thing Aegis does.
    Im a buseness man along with PvPer. Cause i know this game god damn well and i know how to get kinah. And yes ingame im freaking rich!
    rich enough to buy 2 more abyss lvl 50 sets right now.

And my sorcerer does have full anuhart set and ill post SS and throw em in your face when i get home cause now im at work.

I can beat you with my sorc Naked only using the jewel if you want.

9. RedRobin

RedRobin Getting there

If you want to talk about classes 1 v many...ranger is probably one of the worst.

VS 2 ranged classes it is impossible with equal gear and equal skill. Due to burst on cd and CC on cd. note the EQUAL SKILL.

but wait who can actually pull it off? Sorcs.

10. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Oh yea not to mention the entangle shot and call of condor the only speed reducing skills don't work in air. Ranger need to keep their enemy farest possible... but it does not work. Many ranger skills don't work so you should be happy.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

if those works rangers can prob regular attack you to death like Dp bosses lol.

11. For§aken

For§aken Banned

This is a rock-paper-scissors game, get over it

12. Dragonshin

Dragonshin Proficient

Forsaken I like you avatar. It's very nice:)

13. Munchies

Munchies Proficient

I'll be flame.