1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sorc HAS to be nerfed.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Razor, Jun 18, 2011.

1. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

It does , try hiting a cleric full M.R and after , try htting a gladiator with that crappy atack / parry manastones

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

M.R. shouldn't o_O

Should only make spells either hit or miss o.o;.

3. Dralais

Dralais New Member

A few days ago I took 21k dmg from a LightBurst2....I've NEVER died that fast before....I still dont really believe it, but whatever.

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Does 2.5 version fix this??????????

5. Noloty

Noloty New Member

i think sorc is pretty nerfed and it also have some bugs with casting time not taking efect, cant believe no1 reported them well it dosent happen often like 5% ; of time anyway sorc crt dosent show in combat log last time i checked just normal skill dmg evne tho its crt i was suprised to get 12k shadowburst dmg today since i got killed 1 hit the dmg number didnt appear and the chat log didnt say anything about crt but later on same sorc used it and it was 8k dmg so its safe to asume it was a crt but either way game still have hackers ppl dun report like : the ppl doing 28k dmg or the ppl breaking off my sleep when cc em or the guy with the 100% proc godstone of silence or the guy with the 100 meter range, or the invisible silence u get sometimes , it dosent show but u cant use skills at all and have to run around til u can again, or glads attaking at super speed( u cant notice cuz it isnt so high but u notice its abnormal if u played glad too ) or rangers silencing u when u have 2.3 MR or templars pulling u too i been 8 months away from aion and i came back last week.. since then i experienced all i mentioned above.

6. Noloty

Noloty New Member

since everybody is getting MR sets even glads and rangers ( yeah i seen u guys around on mr dun deny it ) sorcerer has become OP because its the most eficient char playign with MR; think about it u can be on mr and u get magic acuracy buffs to fight other ppl in mr ? how cool is that huh? and what are u talking about SMs lol they so nerfed they are a joke now, sorry aegis i know u love sm too but its so nerfed now and since sm dun have magic acura buffs u have to go full mac set then sorcs and every1 else eats u up real easy even as support u can barely do that now.. i think compared to b4 when i was playing .. right now around 2% of the sms remain active in game; rest quited or went full time other chars.

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Even I've swapped... I'm now a chanter. Spiritmaster has been shattered on this server.

8. vRisen

vRisen Banned

If Lumiel's Wrath isn't getting fixed, I advise, no, I demand that Wrathful Wave hit 12k as well.

9. Noloty

Noloty New Member

yeah i was forced to buy abg for sorcs too, i thought i would play sm forever but they are so weak now they not worth playing same for sins, since every1 is on mr sins cant do squad . i guess to have fun in this server u need to have all clases ready hehe because every time ppl ask for a nerf gms destroy that class for a while and ppl have to move other chars.

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Unless it is a sorck or a gladiatohr.

11. aginstall

aginstall Proficient

Thats exactly how it is ty :)

12. Noloty

Noloty New Member

i been playing for 1 week and i only got kileld once today with 12k dmg most of the times i got hit by sorc's dp skill never been that high and i never died in 1 hit either so has it ocurr to u maybe it was a 1 time-thing? just saying and yeah i played both races sorc too so no chance of saying : oh but it was the other race who have the skill bugged!!

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Even with FULL MAGIC BOOST + full cloth ABG and +15 orb and being an elyos and stacking zikiels + elyos boon of +moar MB...

And hitting a target with NO GEAR ON... the most I hit was 9k.

That was back when I ran around with 5k ****ing magicboost too, not a cap ~2k.

14. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

Can you prove that ?

15. Aegis

Aegis Guest

After multiple harddrive crashes ? No.

But I'm sure one can look through these very forums and find the large amount of evidence of me stating it many times before and etc.

16. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

Sorc is good the way it iss , forget that . Even if shadowBurst hits you 8~9k , you will die anyways : )

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I hope sorcs get returned back to normal >.> just so that : ) becomes a : O

18. Noloty

Noloty New Member

thats low dmg back in those days lightburst was doing up to 14k on my friend's sorc ofc back then there was no crt that was normal dmg of a full mb build and theres some pics around in the forum that proves it right now im doing like 8k - 8.5k with lightburst on ppl and im full abg too.. who isnt these days i took an 8 month break, i came back and found 90xcent of ppl full abg. i stil ldun get tho why those glads on full mr keep doing a huge ammount of dmg too .. i mean they on mr right and they attak u with just cleaves and take 5k dmg off u ? hows that possible for a full mr glad ?!

19. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

About glads , i dont see their owners complaining about how their cleaves take down just about anyone , and how their ruptures strikes takes out 4k damage on full abg players ; And the best of it all , with no atack manastones on the set / weap

20. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

Really, stop saying that sorcs are not OP. I have been playing sorc here almost 8 months and It never had became so easy to play as now. Its just not funny at all to play with a class you can hit 9k with a 3s skill. You can say glads are op but you have to admit sorcs are too.