1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sorcer

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ceppi, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

On retail, just recently, they changed all damage that says "does x damage and an additional y damage if the target is an asmodian or a balaur"...

... has the x damage effected by magic boost but the y value is simply added onto the end value after magic boost effect's value x. Therefore the extra y damage (3.5k? pulling the # out of my ass.. think that was the value of additional dmg..) is not impacted by magic boost.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  2. Niburan

Niburan Getting there

Also, until casting speed is fixed... asmo sorc > elyos sorc in pvp... Boon of quickness is win in pvp. And yes, the playstyles of sorcs are extremely varied... but unless it's an out and out gank.. when it's sorc vs sorc, CC sorc will always win out if both are equally skilled. Since playing retail ever since NA beta.. I can count on 1 hand the number of times I've been hit for over 8k with lightburst, highest was 13k just recently in the 1.9 update off a crit. But at the same time, remember most people in retail don't have that high of HP... AP gear is a grind, Fenris/Miragents is a grind and can make you /ragequit if you don't proc hearts for legs. So I think it's pretty well balanced here.

3. blackend

blackend Proficient

AION SOURCE