1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spawn killing at elten? Niceee

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Quake5, Aug 20, 2010.

1. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

i hope thats soon, all this threads r bcoming a plague in the forums of lots of ppl QQing over the same thing

2. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

Like I said maybe they should call in some higher ranking people to PvP. Honestly it a shit ton faster than going out and trying to find higher ranks. Just wait at the flight transport and eventually they will come to fight (Even though most elyos just run away even if they do have the capability to beat you) you and give you at least some chance of being beaten.:kewl:

3. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Again, if you're seriously "hunting" lvl55s by spawn killing lvl30s, you are an idiot.

Just go to the level 55 zones. Or are you afraid you're not "capable of defeating the noob elyos there"?

Let's drop the bullshit. We all know you spawn killers are just a bunch of griefers

1 person likes this.
  4. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

Yeah I am "afraid of level 55's" that's why I am waiting for them to show up so I can kill them. If anything you are the dumbass who is only reading the half of the post that is about killing the low levels. Try reading the part that says I WANT to fight you noob level 55 Elyos that DON'T show up when there is a fight because they are a bunch of PUSSIES.:kewl:

5. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Well when you sit on a flight pad ready with every stun you can with 24 other people it's difficult to get people together that care, especially with eltnen.

6. Mercykiller

Well I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree, cuz i think killing someone who is 10-20 levels lower than you is the sign of a pussy.

And just to prove how "smart" you are, you've just said yourself that lvl 55s rarely show up, so again, what's the point of killing browns?

Stupid people are the reason why we can't have good things.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  7. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

No, I have never gone into a rift with anyone but myself so if you hear my name being shouted come get me. BAM!, one theory shot down. There has only been 1 time I have EVER gone through a rift with another person and that was a Chanter and it took about 2 minutes for a group of about 7 Elyos to show up and die.

8. Mercykiller

I think one of us is fucked up on LSD
    It isn't me
    because that had absolutely nothing to do with anything I wrote.

9. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

It's not just to you it's to the one that posted above you too.

10. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

You can go solo, and that's fine. But when for the most part, flight pads/obelisks have more than enough asmos ready to camp, people will assume you're in there group if you stand around with them. If you're really running around solo, than whatever. Instead of killing lowbies, you should open a shop or use Nyas translator to tell them to ping your location instead of killing them, but even then you'll only get the zerg of elyos that are there to attempt to clear out eltnen.

11. Mercykiller

It still has nothing to do with anything I wrote...

And it doesn't even address what adieu said either. People spawn camp en masse. doesn't matter if you're solo or in a 6 man group, there's still 23 other retards standing next to you....

12. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

Damn, at least you gave me a good come back that didn't just say "Oh you're a noob" like some other jackass that's been posting here.:kewl:

13. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

All I'm saying is.. if you're gonna rift solo in eltnen, at the moment, it's a bad idea. People will assume your with the 20+ other gank squad, if you still feel like being 55 in eltnen after the update/fix to rifts, than do yourself a favor and leave the lowbies alone. They'll be there again when they hit 55, farming. It's better AP and more fun. I promise.

14. Mercykiller

The specific terms I used were "brainless", "idiot", "spawn killer", "griefer", "pussy", "stupid", "****ed up on LSD", and "retard".

In that order. I don't see "noob" on that list, so add "illiterate" to it.

15. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

The only problem is on my part, the level 55 Elyos I run into just run away instead of PvPing where as the lowbies are too stupid to even do that. The whole thing is the elyos won't fight Asmos 1v1(or at least not very often) mostly they just run away.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

And you are just a "jackass". Why are you even still posting here? Are you just mad that Elyos can't potect their lower levels? Do yourself a favor and get a party and go do the same thing to us Asmos. Maybe if you tried you would have some fun.:kewl:

16. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I ran into that problem a lot solo, that's why I duo a lot ^^

But, if you're having a problem with runners, do what you can to either kill them faster, or prevent them from running, like.. I let them see that I'm there, and the natural reaction they have is 'get them' which is ok, cause then they wont run until they're low on health, which should be ok ;P

17. Mercykiller

I prefer the term "asshole". "Jackass" implies I'm dumb, and that is nowhere near the case.

And maybe if you can look past your own ignorance you'd realize I main asmodian characters, hence the sig.

Then again if you could do that maybe you'd be able to understand that faction is irrelevant when it comes to bashing griefers...

18. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

Well, seems how I am a Chanter the only way to stop the "running away" problem is by using my stun skills. Which doesn't work half the time. like the time I found some Temp and started attacking, I wasn't even doing much damage and he just kept on running and my stun just kept on failing. Basically, what skills do I have other than my stuns to prevent them from running away?

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I think it's time to ignore you(only because of the fact that you act high and mighty when really you are just a JACKASS, as stated above) so is there some way you could help me(I mean by blocking you somehow) or do I just skip your posts?:kewl:

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  19. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

A templar should be able to get away. Temps are the tank class for a reason :p

Your stun skill as a chanter is indeed you're only real option, but I've ran into people on my Sin like Crustyundies before while in eltnen, who would beat both me and someone else. Just let them follow you, dont approach them. Let them think you're scared or whatever, save your stun skill till they try to run. Don't open with it.. that's what most bad chanters do.

20. EvanHunter

EvanHunter Getting there

You even think like an assassin. It's pretty damn cool.:kewl: