1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spawn killing at elten? Niceee

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Quake5, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

We should get a thread going for legions that do this. ^_^
    All "noob" killer legions should all be classified as such--and we can start the list!

1 person likes this.
  2. Shikakufox

Shikakufox New Member

Sigh

In all due seriousness, that crap needs to stop, if it doesnt stop soon I think that the GM's are gonna get tired of all the complaining and just get rid of all the rifts to morheim/eltnen. In my opinion, that may be a good thing. I have seen people quit playing Gamez Aion because of this crap. All of my friends that have asked me about this private server get the same response, "Don't even bother, there are so many spawn campers it's not worth it. Go back to playing WoW/GW." To be honest the server would seriously benefit from all this if the GM's would just spend some time flying around morheim/eltnen and just ban the campers while they are doing it. (This is by no means a rage. Just my opinion, comment on it if you like, but if you are negative just give up, I will NOT pay attention.)

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Very well said, by a very reasonable person. TY

3. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

I agree. This game's pvp is not only about dueling each other, the most important part of the pvp in this game is fighting the opposing race, so what well we all do when theres no more players to pvp? Stop killing the lowbies guys, give them a chance to actually make a challenge by letting them lvlup and gear up, not just grief them nonstop until they decide to quit bcuz thats just slowly killing the server, among other things.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  4. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

Yeah well but i want to know something.... noone have been able to answer me... where do lvl 55 ppl pvp? cuz lets face it.... core is taken by asmos 24/7 if a group of elys clean the core it last 5 mins tops!.. then ok raid the other landing on abyss? ok now there are 2 options for that... 1st u go with a hugeeee amount of ppl and zerg and 2nd u go with a decent 2 or 3 parties and kill some but get zerged and die in 10 mins.... so thats wat u guys call pvp? im afraid to tell u that the server is kinda broken beyond repair cuz rift system here sucks... kinda because of the high rates... i played on other servers and since ppl have to actually be on THE FIELD doing stuff then u find ppl to figth with everytime u rift... abyss is broken 2.. same reason.. its a freaking waste land since noone has anything to do outside of the fortresses... so wat should we do?? since abyss is out of the question and when i rift i see nothing but empty deserts and tiny cities being camped? and no i wont stay on my city dueling all day...

the eventual wars that takes places on abyss and main fortresses are good but still i dont think u can call that pvp cuz sometimes u get targeted by 10 dudes at the same time... and yes thats how its suppose to be on sieges but on this server im afraid thats the closest thing u can find to actual "fair" pvp...

5. ffttww

ffttww Proficient

this happens to me every time i teleport/flight teleport somewhere

6. lightning90

lightning90 Proficient

So like, i was in poeta right? and like.. i was in full DP gear quip +15, full socketed! i felt so awesome that i need to show my e-peen size. so like.. i run around poeta and 1shot everything! i 1shot 4 kerubs at one! i'm so awesome you know. it feels really good. and then i challenge the new people to duel. and like i just wham bam 1 shot with auto attack >=D i'm like.. so awesome that it's getting boring. there's no way these people can beat me amirite? cuz i 1shot everything.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to seriousness. some of you have NO IDEA how horrible it is to play on pvp mmo with no opposing faction. i have a fully equiped rudra +15, 7 man(and woman) legion, and there's no asmodian. so we waited for more, spent time crafting, enchanting, socketing, and now we're full equiped, asmodian are nowhere to be seen. the result? we left, and server died.

this keeps up, you'll speed up the dying process of this server. good job

if you're bored, grow a brain and find something to do that doesn't stop others from having fun.

7. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

XD! at the 1st part... and well i barely play 1h per day now... since seriously the server is dying and there is NOTHING left to do..... oh ya sorry i forgot bout u crafters dudes....lol.:w00t:

8. Autumn

Autumn Banned

Ok, I'm seeing some comments about quitting the server over eltnen/morheim rifting. Seriously? If you would quit the game over 20 low levels that take maybe an hour to grind through if you are slow, and even have a non-pvp map to grind them in, you wouldn't be sticking around long in the first place if you get pissed off that fast. I recommend Hello Kitty Online or Club Penguin in these cases.

Hit 20/22 depending on if you are premium, and go to theo/brus.

Now I personally agree that these high level rifts should be closed simply to get the high level players back in zones built for them. I don't believe those who continue to use the flight npc knowing they will get ganked before they land and then rage posting on the forums should be so mad when alternatives are available to them. You are never stuck. There is always a place to level. Even if you have to fly to the ceiling of the map to get over the red names. I've done it before.

And I'd be happy to jail the lv55s out there after that rift is fixed.

9. Shikakufox

Shikakufox New Member

Not what i was saying.

It's not me im worried about, it's all the newcomers that don't know the full aspects of the game and how to get to the other maps that I'm worried about. If someone comes up to me and asks me if there is a place to grind without interference from asmo jerks then I personally take them to Theobomos and show them the exact mobs to be killing for their lvls. In the past i've had friends that I personally refered to Gamez Aion only to have them say, "This game completely sucks, I can't get anything done at all!" I tell them to go to theobomos and lvl but they said that were already fed up with all the asmos. I personally join every pvp group i can find in eltnen, if I want pvp i go to eltnen and fly around for about 2min. If I'm really bored then I go kisk hunting. No kisk is safe from me! Muahahahahahaha! But seriously, I love this game, asmos are jerks(not all!), and pvp is excellent(when you can actually fight back)!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

And thanx for your reply Autumn! Makes me feel better to have a person in power care! ^_~*

10. Sheytane

Sheytane Well-Known Member

i LOVE TO QQ SO LKETS OPEN A THREAD THAT HAS BEEN MADE 100101293122893218912389 TIMES

11. Shikakufox

Shikakufox New Member

@Sheytane

Randomly banging your head on the keyboard doesn't count as a post. Sorry. T_T

12. Antipathy

Antipathy New Member

I say, No one, Elyos, or Asmo, Should complain about spawn killing, We both do it. So just leave it. If they are, just LFG that Elyos/Asmos are at ur location. Within a few minutes, I'm sure, some friends will come to save you.

13. Tekates

Tekates New Member

QFT +1

As long as the Devs/GMs don't fix or enforce any sort of punishment for this type of behavior, this will just keep on happening weather you like it or not.

Also, far too many moralfags in here.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  14. kukumiki

kukumiki New Member

every flight pad in eltnen is camped by asmo just for that 110 ap is fun huh?compare to asmo,eylos rarely done that.

15. Shikakufox

Shikakufox New Member

Exactly, there are way more asmos doin it than elyos ever have. Don't get me wrong, elyos can be bigger jerks than asmos, we just don't flaunt it so openly like the asmos do. ^_~*

16. Kittou

Kittou New Member

yep, they do and i've said before, the only fix for this is for the guards at flight paths to work until then we got to live with it :(