1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special attack damage?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by blueskies, Feb 21, 2018.

1. blueskies

blueskies New Member

So it's come to my attention that the monster damage on kutum doesn't work on this server. I'm curious if anyone knows if the special attack modifier on offhands works? (back/down/air/critical bonus dmg) It'd also effect the crystals.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It is indeed a great question since I have yet to find a comprehensive list of bonuses that are applied and those that are not because there does seem to be more than one thing amiss on this server still, some are quite odd since they are the foundation of the game core like AP/DP/Evasion/Accuracy/Item-Bonuses/Class-Skill-Bonuses and yet there has been no uproar about this other than three posts I have found so far. I think that it is mainly because people are just too grateful to be playing the game at all and also enjoying that it seems to be working just fine to even notice, perhaps it is just wishful thinking though :)
    I myself have gotten a bit more critical than I was to begin with although what I have experienced so far has only been an annoyance more than absolutely game breaking, for instance the mobs that can wander through the ground or into walls and other scenary has had me bothered more than once, but then when it was a Scroll Boss that had an unblockable attack and then after killing me snuck underground (move below the scenary ground) so I couldn't return the favor I did report it with a video recording to verify the bug.
    So to be frank (instead of johnny or tom) I can only say that I would love a big direct message from the staff of GamezBD so that all players -veterans as well as newbies (to the game or server/community)- feel that they are being heard and respected enough that they themselves say what is being done something about and what we can expect fixed soon as well as what we are going to be waiting for a really long time for a fix.

3. Mav

Mav Getting there

Trust the GM's that your voice is being heard they're a very capable group of people and the staff on the forums usually run things up with the dev/admin. Trust in the team as a whole not a single person such as carl to make a post just to address you. To be honest, i'd rather him work away than look at posts; I'd rather him be told by someone to check something out and have a list/agenda of things to do rather than be looking for things to do. :)

loboram likes this.
  4. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

I like how the new players have so much hope for carl and kolka (:D)

5. Mav

Mav Getting there

I'm not a new player, my Account was made in November. I recently quit live node wars and came here because I like the people a lot more here.

Giga was the last guild that my warrior was in back when I just created my account to be a nameplace holder.
    Looks like that guild is dead.