1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special deals after patch

Discussion in 'Problems' started by rryno12, Sep 26, 2018.

Tags:
  1. rryno12

rryno12 New Member

So I had many more items that were worth a lot of silver and had no sold yet and was told that on patch days the server sells all Special deals items that weren't sold, But all I got when I logged on was 300k worth of silver which I know is not true.

2. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

Hmm… where to start, because this a great new feature we got for our service!

Example Scenario:

• Player A, B and C are in a party
    • Player A and B and in range (indicated by the WIFI symbol)
    • Player A picks up the item
    • Player C is out of range to Player A
    • Player D is a regular player outside of this party
    • The party finds a Green Staff with MIN: 9,000 and MAX: 10,000 Silver price
    [​IMG]

The party sets their Grade preference to Green as shown above and checks the mark.

What does it do?
    Setting a color/price will make all items found of that category go directly to the “Special Deals Market Queue”*
    *(only available for items obtained via party play of minimum of 2 players in range to each other while the item is being picked up)

Special Deals Market Queue
    You will find 3 options there:

• Buy Out à Player A and B can purchase the Green Staff from the party for 9,000 silver; 4,500 will be sent to both,
    Player A and B
    • Gamble à Player A and B can roll a dice; highest number instantly receives the item via in-game mail
    • Decline à Player A and/or B can decline the item; Item is then available via options above to other Player; if nobody takes the item, it will be automatically registered after a few minutes at the “Special Deal Market”

Special Deals Market
    Once an item is registered here, it will be Free For All (FFA).
    The new feature of this market:

• Every item listed at the Special Deals Market will be listed at it’s MIN price.
    • Items not being sold, will then continuously drop in price below the actual MIN price until someone purchases it.
    • The silver from that purchase will then be sold equally via all members (in our case Player A and B)
    *Player C wasn’t part of the above process, because he wasn’t in range of the player (A) who picked up the item.

Credits to this forum post: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/...e-new-party-loot-system-special-deals-market/

3. rryno12

rryno12 New Member

I understand how special deals work but I had many items worth over 20m silver that I was sure had not sold and was told that patch day all unsold Special deals item would be sold immediatly. But all I ended up getting was 300k.

4. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

Make a party again and check if these said items are still in the special deals bag. If not wait for a GM to see this. Unless you sold the items yourself through the market place and not the special deals.

To check, press ESC then click "find party" or something along that line, make a party and you should be able to check it.

5. rryno12

rryno12 New Member

Yea there's nothing in the Special party items bag but doesn't the bag reset when you join a new party?

6. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

No it doesnt reset. All your previous items that has not been sold should still be in there.

7. rryno12

rryno12 New Member

Well than all my items in the bag worth anything just dissapeared? I would have gotten a 100+ million sum of silver if they all had sold.

8. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

Wait for a GM to see this.
    Cant help with in game stuff.
    Ive never experience this so im not sure.