1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special deals is such garbage now - 25% is too low.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by BlubblerNuggets, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlubblerNuggets

BlubblerNuggets New Member

Before I start I just want to bring up the fact that not only does SD drop to 25% now but items are cheaper than they used to be ontop of that. Double nerf. Books/relics/scrolls used to be 1.5-2m ea along with other items.

I grinded from 4AM to 7AM at pirates/helms cave. The reset failed to auto sell earlier today (everything dropped to 25% of value).
    I then grinded from 12PM to 2PM (dropped to 25%) and finally from 5PM to 7PM at pirates. I have a lvl 10 Kuit node btw..

I made a total of 250m for 7 hours of grinding.. This is an absolute joke. Red/Blue coral rings drop to 800k ea. The way special deals is currently is killing this server imho. My girl already quit because trying to make money for gold accessories is pure cancer.

Yes I'm aware Helms cave/iron mines is more money but it is pure aids with FML, Burly, Mayhem, Instinct, Puddin, ect.. players going red during every reset.

Why do you guys keep nerfing any form of active PVE income?? Solo grinding is not a thing, and SD is pure garbage other then a couple hours before reset.

Life skillers can make billions daily selling alch stones, horse training and so forth but "SD was too OP" because you can make a few hundred mil busting your butt for hours actively hardcore grinding? How does that make any sense.

I'm 578GS and the more I play this game the more annoying it is becoming. The devs are clearly nerfing things as days go on. I'm finding myself no-lifing more than retail to make some silver, game is not as fun as it used to be.

For anyone who brings up life skilling - Not everyone enjoys to life skill. You should never force people into something.

Solo grinding- garbage money/hour the few semi viable spots (personally I wouldn't even consider this viable).
    SD - Garbage money/hour except couple hours before reset (nonstop pk during reset so grinding is half viable)
    Life Skilling - Viable, but not every enjoys being forced into it. (I'm looking at all you life skilling heroes out there).

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

3. Mykado

Mykado New Member

im not seeing any issue with SD.
    SD is more money then solo grinding
    SD is more money then retail.
    why are you complaining about a system which works in your favor. i mean, they dont have to put auto sell feature but they do.

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I dont understand all this whining. Many ppl are able to make around 700-900 mil per few hours of SD grinding. And its still to low? Only thing i see here is that you dont know how to use that game mechanic propperly and there is noone to blame here but yourself.

Mykado likes this.
  5. BDlydNa

BDlydNa Getting there

Guild Mate just got 1.4b from one SD Session. Sorry but maybe you are doing something wrong. Like Mykado said, Auto-Sell is a Blessing. SD is more than fine.

Grigz likes this.
  6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

I think he is referring to his grind spot, that was perhaps nerfed. No one bother going in pirate island nowadays... If that was the only one nerfed but why was it not in the change logs/update notes?

7. Tashka

Tashka New Member

SD is ridiculously OP, what are you even talking about? I'd say it should be nerfed, right now it's either you do SD or you're doing it wrong.

8. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

I did SD mines yesterday and made around 250m in about an hour, you must be doing something wrong.

I'll even go as far as to way it should be nerfed, because it makes solo grinding so sub optimal and floods the market with excess items at crazy discounted prices. So buying things other from the SD tab is a bad move.

Also 250m for 7 hours is still 30(?)m an hour lol...

9. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Did an SD run with some peeps on Mines. got 400m in 2hrs.

10. Slaine

Slaine New Member

It seems fine i make like 100+m an hour at helms and im ammature/ new to game, wish i could make a decent amount solo grinding tho

11. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

I'd also like to point out that the TS joined this forums Oct 10, 2018.
    Unless he did play the game months back, I don't see a point as to why anyone is saying negatively something about the SD.
    You guys are lucky, well we are... Before, we never had a buffed SD, everyone played solo as much as they.

sergio909 likes this.
  12. rulersh

rulersh New Member

My only problem with SD is the timer ...
    2-3 AM when I should be sleeping and 2-3 PM when I'm working.
    So, if I want to make good money, I either need not to sleep or skip work lawl.
    And doing SD at an optimal time is 2-4 time more efficient than doing when I can.

TheChrno likes this.
  13. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Just in case. This is the result of 1,5 hr SD farm:
    [​IMG]
    Tell me that this is way to low...

Inferion likes this.
  14. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

admin pls buff

15. Violor

Violor New Member

I don't think everyone is truly getting what the issue is.
    And showing off how BALLER your SD money was does nothing.... Good job no-lifer. ;)

The issue is the time on SD his items sit and that SD has in fact killed normal market. But also everyone getting free accessories for hitting lvl 64 has done the same (RIP Serap's :mad:).

SO his issue is the same as mine the timing for doing an SD group vs the server SD sell off. I too play just after the evening sell off, thus my SD stuff sits and sits for about 10 hours until the next sell off. That simply destroys my SD money but hey such is life :p.

The easiest fix would simply to be to either reduce the depreciation of items in SD market OR to add more sell off times. So instead of every 12 hours now it is every 6 hours. This would cut peoples depreciation down a lot. It would greatly help those who can't play 1-2 hours before a sell off. Like @BlubblerNuggets and another member above I simply cannot play before the evening sell and to do the next one I'd have to wake up hours before I need to.

Now I simply live with it as usually I can get about 100-120m from my 1 hour Nagas run at about 2 hours after the evening sell off. But would I love for another sell of to be just around the corner in about 3 hours after I log for the night SURE. That would easily DOUBLE my take....:D

But all that being said money and gear are easier here than retail, so I'm not really complaining. But don't blow off a valid complaint just because your life does not prohibit you from playing just before a sell off. Other people play to and their lives may prohibit those hours of play, so have some fucking empathy you lil twats. :eek:

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    TheChrno and Grigz like this.
  16. Tashka

Tashka New Member

The issue is that SD is flooding the game with out-of-nothing silver and killing what's little left of the player economy. Buffing SD in any way will only make things worse.

loboram likes this.
  17. nothing

nothing New Member

is RNG, not all tiem gonna get 500 400m and depend place, but if you want grind all day your items gonna decay with passing of time, and best way to grind is like 1hr or 2 hr before reset of day, and that time everyone are grinding and are impossible for ppl not are geared, for that reason @BlubblerNuggets are complaining, he cant grind all day because all items gonna decay when resets come

18. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

That's not RNG lol if you grind for 2 hours you'll get 2 hours worth of silver. The drops themselves are RNG, but they're pretty consistent.

19. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Sorry that you feel like this but be honest how is this anything but complaining (whining)?
    If you truly feel that our server is not your cup of tea, then by all means go somewhere else then, go complain there :p

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  20. Inferion

Inferion Expert

On what location you've been farming my dear good sir :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.