1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special deals is such garbage now - 25% is too low.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by BlubblerNuggets, Oct 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

There are numerous posts that argue that this server is GIVING them too little money for the amount of time they are actively playing when Compared to another server and we all know that it is nothing more than complaining; None of this is gamebreaking and if you feel as if this server/community somehow has it in for you then this might not be the right place for you. I loved the swell in numbers we got after the fall of another server and the changes made to the "official" one, but the huge problem comes along with them as well; people who feel entitled to have whatever they want custom made to fit their lifestyle and routine. Too few people nowadays know how to be flexible and adapt to the current situation instead choosing to whine about it until they form an entire whine-choir of disgruntled humans all crying out over some imagined injustice.

You are all crying over imaginary silver pieces in a computer game that will have NO impact on your real lives at all, ALL it requires to play here is a little more time to get the insane amounts of silver you crave, also please remember that this is just a computer game and not a job which means that you should PLAY the game (games were invented to teach and have FUN) and not just try to make imaginary money that you cannot use in real life.

Inferion likes this.
  2. Forsaken78

Forsaken78 New Member

WTF you guys are talking about? We get only %25 of what we grind atm. Is it fair? I doubt people's mind who defend this new SD system except they're members of siege guilds.

Totally agree. I quit MENA and started here because I wanted to grind with my pals and chill. But this new system (%75 tax from SD) is pushing low geared to stay low and riches becomes richer. So even if this system started from the beginning it was ok but now? Hell no. I started 4 days ago and some people already hit full pen boss gear and it's almost impossible to reach them in a couple of months with this system. We need to protest if it's not a bug or glitch. And if it's a glitch or bug they need to fix it asap because it's getting worse and worse.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2018
  3. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Are you serious right now? And add more TET eq to marketplace, and send every1 10000k pearls because one guy cant find any friend ;)

4. JenaOne

JenaOne New Member

Is the SD change on NA also?

5. GekiritZ

GekiritZ New Member

Just gather your own, put in the work, just because it's a private server doesn't mean you get everything for free or that the game is changed radically to suit a certain playstyle. If you don't like/want to gather/do RBF/run scrolls/play with others then an MMO like Black Desert might not be the game for you :)

loboram likes this.
  6. GekiritZ

GekiritZ New Member

So why not play a single player game? Kinda silly to play an MMO when all you wanna do is count on yourself. If I hate water, I won't join the swimming team either, that's just stupid.

How does PEN eq matter? If people have all PEN they wouldnt need sharps/hards, so that's wrong. I don't see someone having a PEN makes them get sharps or hards or memfrags better than any other either. This is the way it is. The problem with SD's for solo would also not fix anything, because the people in a group or other solo people with superior gear would still destroy you, so it'd only make your problem even worse :p

7. Tashka

Tashka New Member

Actually BDO always permitted solo farming, to the point it often was more viable than group farming.
    It's great to have a content in a MMO that forces you to group up with people, but because that content is difficult for solo player, not because you magically get more income. There's very little such content in BDO, so no point in artificially forcing people to be in a group. That is simply unnoying. Hell i like to farm solo, i like to do it when i like, for as long as i like, and at whatever pace i like. I'd hate to farm for hours and not being able to make myself tea/coffee every 30 minutes (yeah i'm addicted) cuz this would slow down the group.

BDO has a lot of reasons to socialize, farming is just not one of them.

8. Stormfist

Stormfist New Member

Hello there,
    What are special deals (our main money income) changes on EU server now?
    Many have noticed the very VERY big changes about SD, some are talking about the decreased population on EU server it has caused (we went from 4500-5000 people to 3000 at 00.00).
    i know some people may follow my post but let it stay clean without any trolling, i'm asking for official reply here.
    Thanks Admins/Cms/....

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    Protoxs likes this.
  9. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

You can do pretty much everything solo in BDO. But on this server those things aren't viable or nerfed.

For example solo grinding is so far behind grinding in a group due to SD. Even if you do solo grind and get a lot of items, who will buy it? Those very same items are in the MP special deals tab for much lower price. Furthermore if you solo grind in a matter of minutes your bag space is filled with items.

Another thing we can't do all falls back to trading. Can't imperial cook or alchemy, can't deep sea fish, can't run crates. A lot of the premier solo features don't work very well here.

mawendir and Bdoplayer24 like this.
  10. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

SD was nerfed this way that auto-buy will buy items for the lowest price possible (25% of max price) so if u've been grinding 1hr b4 auto-buy and u've been getting like 400mil u'll get like 100 now (not including items that were sold b4 auto-buy)
    [​IMG]

So GL out there, grinding u'r ass for pen accs now, when ppl already have like 2-3 of them :)
    2-3 BIL / DAY (about 6-7hrs grind before every auto-buy) ripped to like 500-700mil :)))

Still they've nerfed SD to reduce lag, did it help ? ofc. not beacuse it wasn't a problem :)

11. mawendir

mawendir New Member

Solo/lifeskill players should indeed have something to cath up with agressive PVP players who grind SD everyday.

12. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

I didn't note any in the patch notes and have noticed along with other players a significant decrease in the hourly sd grind.

On another note, RBF seems empty, maybe increase rewards or something to incentivize participation? As it stands gathering is just more profitable.

13. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

[​IMG]

dunno look at other posts on forum, maybe? please?

14. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

Yeah revert the changes... the hell..... this just destroys the new population honestly. I thought the devs wanted to incentivize active players not diminish their returns on activity so badly.....

Guess those pens on the market will never sell either.

15. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

just wait till the player base will drop to like 2000 and then we'll get sd back l0l

16. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

Dude be happy that we even have a feature like this.. ur all bitching over here u all wanna have nothing to do within a month time? theres already enough people exploiting shit to get easy pens ...

17. Stormfist

Stormfist New Member

Plz,do not put salt on this post, just wait for any admin DIRECT information.

18. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

I hope it stays.. maybe it gives some longevity to the server... Easy silver = dead server , why u ask? cause once u hit Pen theres nothing really to do other then PvP which is non excistant in Gamez sooo ya keep bitching about economy nerfs :D u will have no server to play on in no time

Cypresshigh likes this.
  19. Volticsaurus

Volticsaurus New Member

Boohoo they nerfed your Money gain per hour.. u guys legit dont understand it do u? i guess ur all wanting to be full pen by the end of the month or just handed full Pen? and be bored cause theres nothing to do? so u can bitch about that as well that theres nothing to do? u guys are legit never satisfied are you?

20. ramos117

ramos117 New Member

Lol if the game gets closer and closer to retail then why not just play retail? I came to GamezBD to have fun and catch up at a leisurely pace. Believe it or not, there are people like myself who would prefer grinding 2 hours every day and buying pen little by little than actually making it. I hate enhancing and I don't think I'm the only one. No one came to this server to be an elitist like you, they came to have fun with friend and guildmates. Don't make the server toxic with that attitude. Also it wasn't a little nerf when I went from making 400m in 2 hours to 40m, it was a disastrous nerf, and devs if you're reading this, players won't leave from getting full pen, they'll leave when they can't have fun i.e server lag, at pen is when the fun begins. Whatever that's my two cents.

Yoka and Xialoh like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.