1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Staff Info

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by loboram, Jun 28, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just wanted to start this thread because I couldn't find anything else, anywhere, that comes close to this;
    A place for staff to get to know each other.

So in order to kick things off, I would just like to say that I never mix personal information with any gaming, whatsoever, no exceptions. BUT that doesn't mean that I am incapable of behaving like a person, so if you would like why I am trying to "fix the internet", then it is because I too "am on a mission to civilize". For more information about that, you might want to read "Don Quijote", or just watch the TV-show called "The Newsroom" :)

I am an old guy, about 3000 years old by now...but who counts after the first 150...somehow I look around 45 though :D
    Been around Main Europe, South-America, and Scandinavia. Speak three languages fluently, and get by with around 5 more.
    I am a scientist at heart, but still quite creative, in fact I have my own gaming company, and used to be a professional singer as well. Have studied Math, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Biochemistry, "Datalogic" (oldschool education), but I mostly enjoy Biology and Ecology. I am trying to expand my history lessons and psychology education as well.

I live by "Radical Honesty", which is basically that I say what I think, well most of the time, but I do my best not to sound like a complete arsehole, so being diplomatic about my thoughts isn't what I would call censorship, because I still say what I feel and think. Funny enough in the TV-series "Lie To Me" you can a small example of that.

I have completely stopped caring about Sports, Politics, Religion, and pretty much ANYthing else humans use to divided themselves into sub-groups, just so they can say "I am part of this group, and I do not like that group".

Hopefully you are all also persons, and at Some point one or two of you might notice this small corner of the forum, as well as answer this post ;)

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Now about a month later I can see that either this place is grossly underused, OR more likely that none of you have any intention of being "nice" and introduce yourselves in this manner :(

Oh well, that is really just too bad in my opinion...would have been a good stepping stone if any of you could have made the small effort and pitched in.