1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

State of BDO Private Servers?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Zepidel, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Zepidel

Zepidel New Member

Hey I stopped playing private servers around the time Crimson and this server were the only two out, looks like crimson died. I cant actually remember why I stopped playing how are things? Has there been any recent wipes or major changes? Hows the population, and it looks like gamez is the only server left at all?

I also heard you guys won some court case against PA?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  2. beerman2222

beerman2222 New Member

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Crimson - its scammers and i told about it on start. First our development contract was adressed to them, but they scammed dev team, take sources and ignore us. After is we made new contract with Gamez. Later Ogrefest was failed, renamed to Crimson they lose possibility to scam devs so they start scam players. Thats what we call it Scamson Deadert. How things going after: another 17 servers was started: Crimson, Atreia, BDOWars, Acharnes (also scammed pepople and renamed to Melissa gamez later), bdx.to aka blackdesert.to (only those 2 servers was based not on stolen from us code but stolen from retail like bdoevolution.to - they said that before it was not them who scammed people, but no matter), G2, AWakened DEsert, BDO Bexus idk i not remember full list after 10 scamson servers i stop remember names but just continue count and for now its 17. So for today gamez is most popular on planet bdo pserver. About PA - few year ago on old design we had some characters what made by PA, we lost that court and paid for it. About server programm - we use own developed java packet processor and nobody else have right on it. So if u look on emulator scene from law side - every body who play - broke PA rules, but we not use their assets/code etc. Our webside is based on images which was generated not by them also. About population, exact now its near 3400 people connect to game.

4. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

5. ludiq

ludiq New Member

''every body who play - broke PA rules'' Well ill continue to play :D ,even will continue the premium :D ,Scam Abyss can say whatever they want :p

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Thanks so much for clearing this up with everybody...It really needed to be said :D

marsseven likes this.