1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Still having issues with returning the rented horse

Discussion in 'Problems' started by AreumHatsumomo, Jul 9, 2022.

1. AreumHatsumomo

AreumHatsumomo New Member

Hi I have had a rented horse stuck in my stable for a few weeks now, originally the horse was mine and was being trained by someone who used to be a friend, we are no longer friends now, I have tried using the return the horse function so I could return the rented horse back to my ex friend, but unfortunately when I tried to return the rented horse nothing happens. I contacted my ex friend three days ago to take the horse back, but unfortunately he has not and the rented horse has still remained in my stable slot, the horse is currently in the stable in Glish, I have tried returning it from there, but nothing happens, I have also tried returning it in Velia and Heidel too, I have also tried repairing my game, but unfortunately it hasn't worked either and it is now started to frustrate me because I do not know what to do anymore, please help because I'm running out of options and I don't know what to do.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I would like to help, but I just wanted to know; what do you mean "repairing"?

Also, if this is a more complicated problem, you might want to contact Kolka the GamezBD developer. You can mouse-over your forum-name, and chuse (how it sounds) the Conversation option, then write Kolka directly.

3. AreumHatsumomo

thank you for replying, when I say repairing the game that means the game scans the game installation files and if there are any missing files it will automatically add them and if any files are broken, it will replace them so that the game can work properly.

ok, I will do that, thank you so much for your help.

I've sent Kolka a message, how long will it take for him to reply?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@AreumHatsumomo I think it will take a few days, maybe a week, but it might be a couple of hours?

No idea, but you do have to remember, that it is just one person, and they do have a life to live, as well as work on this server project ;)

5. AreumHatsumomo

Oh ok, well I messaged him on Sunday, yeah I completely understand, he's doing a lot of amazing things with this server and I also understand that he has a life of his own too, he seems nice though:), hopefully the issue will be solved soon (fingers crossed):)

loboram likes this.
  6. AreumHatsumomo

oh yeah I wanted to ask, what would be a good armour, accessories and weapons for a level 59 mystic?

7. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

griffon/giath helm (can be pen heve for more evasion till you can get pen griffon/giath c10)
    dim tree/red nose armor (try to get c10 to change to fallen lord)
    muskans
    leeburs
    can also pm me here or whisper me in game for more help (Mystic main)

8. AreumHatsumomo

thank you so much for the tips, what are muskans and leeburs? ok I'll do that