1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stormwing drops

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Eilonwy, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I am just still holding on to those Stormwings tunic I got right after the EMU update in Gamez, and Stormwing gives nothing but smile to my face every run =.= I finished the quest chain as well. Hoping that they fix it at least drop some Stormwing items - I am not demanding all should drop though but weapons will be fine?? Or some set parts =.=

2. Velociraptor

Velociraptor The Dead Olevelo Forum Legend

i killed it and i got stormwing Scale shield and sw shield, the boss only drop Weppons, it not drop set because the SW set is in the special donation shop, so they can't put it in game.. so you only can get it's weppons.

3. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I hope they wont fix the drops so i can sell my sw items on higher value cause as we all know if something becomes a drop its automatically becoming USELESS shit and nones buying it- Take example from the yamenes weapons whoever bought it in the special shop now must be seriously disappointed- Do 1 yamenes run and you get 15 yamenes weapons even double weapons in 1 drop list- I only got sw bow daggers and orb and the market value is real high cause they dont drop - And i dont see why fk up every single rare items just cause people cry for it- Sw is as strong as yamenes,just get yamenes and be happy- First sema then yamenes now Stormwing? Nah- I'd rather have only few SW items and be rare than have all of them and never even use it again cause its a common shit- Idk but i think im right--

1 person likes this.
  4. Velociraptor

thats true,

they should not put Donation item ingame, because for people has donated for this item will feel this unfair..
    >.<" hope they not drop SW SET! ............

5. Uehara

Forgotten Abyssal was the rarest and most expensive skin before 2.5 and people selling ABG sets with such skins only let people buy the set if they will offer 20k VIP (because Forgotten Abyssal items before worth 2k credits). But they put it in the drop list after 2.5. So it's really not impossible if they will include some set parts to Stormwing. And I think in Gamez, Siel, Flarestorm is the one dropping Shields. Funny isn't it?

Meh. You even got your cool items through some instances items in-game, am I right?? Having it in-game doesn't ruin the market flow 100% and you know that better than anybody else. We are bothered because of not selling them but for using them. Now you see yourself great by wearing something rare, just like how those Forgotten Abyssal sellers been selling their sets for 10k VIP before 2.5, wear it heads up with a tag "Oh I look good and expensive!", and now where are they?? >:}

1 person likes this.
  6. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Its different if some stormwing items dropped by a bug or accident for 2 days and different when the instance will be open for everyone and forever-

7. Velociraptor

yeah, they need to pay back the money to people that have donated for a stormwing set, or give 1 ABG set as a replacement, if they want to put that set in game.this will be fair for the donater...

8. Uehara

Theobomos Lab, Abyssal Splinter is open for everybody. But you know you got some great deals in-game because of those instances, right??

9. Uehara

No donor QQ'ed in this forum when Forgotten Abyssal items started to drop. And I don't think Carl will take that in consideration IF they will let Stormwing drop some items since he didn't do it when he let Abyssal Splinter work. Besides, there are many other items and newer items that they are trying to make rare (like Surama and TAC items) so it's not far from the reach if Stormwing will drop some items, just like now, Flarestorm consistently drops Stormwing Scale and normal shield.

10. xKyraosi

xKyraosi New Member

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

11. Velociraptor

i will QQ if it drop, :D and i guess the Surama and TAC items will be in special donation item or webshop someday.. meby..

12. sagel321

sagel321 New Member

Oh yeah... have money to donate and get items from it make u a better player?.. some ppl are QQ cuz they dont see how the market really works... its very simple... u have a Good server with non bugs... all items from all bosses and u ll have more ppl comming from others servers cuz here its a better place... more ppl = more economy, more Publicity and people ll donate for a good service....