1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Striker Glorious Arsha weapon skin (from webshop)

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Astroi, May 4, 2022.

1. Astroi

Astroi New Member

Just wanted to ask if the striker glorious arsha weapon skin shows up on your character if youre using succession or does it only appear on your character if youre using awakened striker. I'm planning on buying it but idk if it appears in succession cause that is what I mainly use my striker on, I only use awakening when i pvp (which is rarely)

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and Welcome to the GamezBD Forum, I do hope your stay with our community, will be an enjoyable one.

Well, it is really simple; there are two different weapon outfits/costumes available, one for the Main Weapon, and one for the Awakening Weapon, there's also one specific one for the Off-hand Weapon as well. It will be in the description of the item, or in the name itself.

3. Astroi

Astroi New Member

ohh alrighty, so the arsha weapon costume is only for awakening then, quite unfortunate really

also im not new to gamez, been playing it for a while and I just recently returned. thanks for the response btw