Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

stuck on "updating patch files..."

Discussion in 'Problems' started by dddaniel159, Jun 26, 2018.

  1. dddaniel159

    dddaniel159 New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Yesterday I tried to update the game and everythinh worked great until my computer crushed at the middle of the update. Now I can't update the game, it's stuck.
    I tried to make an exception on the anti virus and tried to disable it (and the firewall). Nothing helped.
     
  2. Noyah

    Noyah The Heart of the Place Admin

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    12,825
    Likes Received:
    13,367
    Trophy Points:
    713
    If you say that the launcher worked just fine until your computer crashed, I'm pretty sure the problem is not related to firewall or antivirus. Go to Black Desert Online folder, delete gamezbd.status and let me know if the problem persists.
     
    Ayane likes this.

Share This Page