1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[suggestion] abg/eat

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hefner, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Dude, I never said that it should be easy to get ABG. I said fair rates; ABG being the best gear in-game it should take a long time to farm. But ABG being donation only is just gay.

There should be two options:

1) Donate

2) Farm your ass off

2. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

u have the option to vote so? see it like something special, not as usaly or "normal", it SHOULD BE HARD TO GET, cuz its the LAST GEAR ingame, anyway go for EAT/EGT, the keepraids are enable now, u can get medals EASY just spend some time, make fair ENTERTAINING keepraids (cuz anyone want medals like retail server) and everything is fine! :)

3. Hefner

Hefner Banned

This is a PvP-Server, not a PvE grind-your-ass-off-server. Please keep that in mind.

4. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

lol? stupidness? think about, what u need to get EAT mh?

right AP and medals! how to get them?

AP = pvp

Medals = keepraids (elyos AND asmodians want medals so the meet at vulnerable "sry duno correct write" fortress and what happends then? RIIIIIGHT PVP AGAIN!

whats ur problem? it ends in pvp, keepraids are one of the BEST THINGS in aion, and if anyone Elyos and Asmodians would part them and fight for fortresses / medlas that would be awesome!

and btw: fortressraid = medals (pvp there cuz anyone needs medals) = pvp = AP so, its quite NOT ONLY pve, its just the "way" to choose.. but ends in pvp

5. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Good luck getting medals with taha/anuhart gear. And even if you have good gear, it takes a year to get 10 medals and you need like 200-300. Rates need to be increased and ABG needs to be added to NPCs.

Furthermore, I am not going continue replying to your posts. I accept constructed criticism, but your posts are not and only retarded.

6. Aprophis

Aprophis Proficient

omg.. 1 keepraid = 1goldmedal 3silver MINIMUM its depends on how much AP u get while fortress is vunerable "again this word -,-".. so its easy to get them, AND what this guys makes on official servers huh? then dont have anu/taha+15 and still getting fortresses lol.. they dream from taha weap or +15 items xD xD xD its possible trust me

but anyway.. if u wanna still making ****ing zergfights on westernshard, or raid terminon/primum, or grind ur ass up in balaurea (with bosses they dont drop) well.. do that >.< keepraids would be a awesome PVP option ingame (same to dred btw)^^

7. xmjx

xmjx Proficient

+1 to this..

8. ...

... Proficient

not everyone able to donate not only that this server bearly get update y would u want to donate to a server like that. voting u know how long it took just to get 2000 credits? took about a whole month just for one item imagine how long it would take for full donate gears it would be a year. this is what i did instead of donate by the time i finally got all my gear i needed i already bored of the game now i bearly play it anymore.

i support this(is not like it will happen anyway but doesnt hurt to support it)

9. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Hefner,

Mate, u got Raik3n's support as well~

10. Gastly

Gastly Getting there

+1 :smile:

but i suggest make ABG armors Untradeable but ABG weapon and accesories tradeable...then make EAT tradeable...i think thats fair enough...

11. gothicprincess

gothicprincess Proficient

i think alente made the right decision...the game would go more badder if the duper would grow no more donator would donate ...if u got more better idea then give it..:unsure: like i said alente made the best choice..

12. crystalmyst

crystalmyst Well-Known Member

Yeah he made d best choice but, WE NEED FEW DAYS TO GET OUR ABG STUFFS To A PERSON WHO LEND IT! We hate dupers but somehow we need a small time to recover our items!

Is it hard to undrstand what people felt about this ? They have been surprised, they didnt even knw this would happen! Nothing was announced that day b4 the updat that ALL ABG/EAT and some items would be untradable now!

The saddest part was We Didnt Even Prepare about it:(

im just poor, and we just want to play not 2b bored and making friends online!

Just a Couple of days to trade them:( thats all WE REALLY WANT:(

13. Hefner

Hefner Banned

Don't misunderstand my thread please. I am not saying that abyss gear should be made tradable again. I am suggesting to implant ABG and make it easier to obtain EAT. It's a pvp server after all, not a pve server.

14. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

i agree to this thread.abg make them monster loot drops.. nice

15. xamik

xamik New Member

chill...

yep, majority of the players didn't see this coming, counting me as one of those... hef's got a point here... the only legit way of obtaining ABGs are through voting... so like, what about those who ain't got time to vote per 12 hours (students, workaholics, those w/o their own personal PCs)? does that mean they'd be left out? what about those who didn't have the opportunity to trade their kinah for ABG/EAT before the update? too bad...

at the end of the day, we don't do the decision-making here... so nuthin left to do but follow what they decide on... *shrugs*