1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion about Cups

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vegnar, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Slogenn likes this.
  2. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

Actually, about RBF Seals, there should be a NPC that you could exchange these to like : Draught Box, Perfume Box, Crons, Cups, etc! Would be realy nice to see something like this people would be more motivated to do RBF's also.

RIckro likes this.
  3. DarrinBush

DarrinBush New Member

I would like highlight this statenent "people would be more motivated to do RBF's also"

what kind of people? PVPer who wants a RBF match? or non PVPer from pve/afk guild which only enters RBF for the reward by expecting their teamates carry them while they do nothing and do not fight at all. Thats just a burden and ruins RBF.

RBF is a team fight, 2 or 3 players afk on your team make the match so difficult. This started since Kolka added kolkocoins as a weekly RBF. I see a lot of players like what i mention above. Some people dont know how to PVP join and feed, some players just afk for 20 minutes inside usually with shais, enter with a trial character, enter with a seasonal character on normal RBF channel, ruins the game

Last edited: Sep 29, 2022
  4. DarrinBush

DarrinBush New Member

better if Kolka adds those cups with low-med chance from dark rifts or world bosses. So there's a worth purpose to go around map to kill rifts and world bosses

Deathlisk likes this.
  5. Valonreijk

Valonreijk New Member

Pve stuffs should be remain as pve, the materials needed to make cups could be added to world/rift boss loot, its better than putting whole cups to boss's loot.

Deathlisk likes this.
  6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

If the population of a game, stops liking the game, or doesn't want to play it anymore, then how exactly is changing one small thing, actually going to magically make everyone want to play the game again?

When you say "people", it is a bit difficult to understand whom you mean. I play the game still, and do pretty much everything in-game I can, and enjoy playing the game. If other players aren't enjoying the game, then changing one tiny aspect, isn't going to impruve (how it sounds not how it is spelled) things.

How is it possible to enter the game, the main game world, with a Trial character? Also there is an automated AFK kick, in the Red Battle Field.

Deathlisk likes this.
  7. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Change cup Market place price to 3-5B each.

8. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

RBF Exchange Seals should be added tho... its a great idea

9. DarrinBush

DarrinBush New Member

Its about RBF not playing general game... please read carefully posting before throwing your long nonsense out of topic. Never saw you in RBF... are you EU or NA? and you dont know that trial character can enter RBF? lol

10. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmmm, you seem like a troll...are you a troll? I mean the only thing you did here, is to cast shade upon my reply...didn't add to the general thread at all, just being a prick. Why?

Also, let's get this straight, if you are going to tell me, that I should read stuff, then the Least you can do, is read the whole thread first :p

Original Post