1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] Break Power

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Razor, Nov 8, 2011.

?

Likeh?

1. Yes

55 vote(s)
    49.1%
  2. No

57 vote(s)
    50.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

-_-
    You didn't care about templar skill's cool down but you seem to care about Boon of Ironclad's cool down...

I do know that but doesn't change the fact that it is a defensive skill.

PS: I play assassin, ranger and gladiator as well, you can go think of me how you want it, doesn't bother much. In the first place, Aion doesn't seem to be a game where 1 single class can win over all the other classes, there's a chain.

2. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

Absolutely... Templars cant kill anyone...

What i'd say to for templars...
    Choose between defense and attack -.-

3. Shunko

Shunko Expert

No i'm simpely saying that boon of ironclad is not to be listed as a reliable defense due to it's cooldown and certainly not in the same league as iron skin. While i do agree that aion wasn't meant for 1 class being able to kill every other class there are actually 4 classes that can manage it. Templar gladiator spiritmaster and sorcerer. Sorcerer already has it's custom nerf on their 3 highest nukes due to the communities demand. Now i simpely demand breakpower also to have a 20% custom nerf simpely for fair plays sake.

4. Stark

That would be reasonable, but for it not to crit at all doesn't seem to be one.

5. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

this exactly..
    /end thread

6. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

30%... '-'

7. Stark

Uhmm.. wait for the Aether Armor to go off then starting buffing maybe? :x It's a tank so why fight it head-on :p

8. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

I don't have problems with their MR... I have problems with their break power and Hand of Healing, Empyrean armor...
    For empyrean armor... My 30% custom nerf on inferno, which should inflict ~5k non crit in pvp[w/o the nerf] + that Empyrean armor PVP defense... Makes it go down to 4k + custom nerf...

yey 3k ferno... 4.5k crit -..-

9. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Well I've seen the videos people post about Templars pvp in Gamez, I just see their damage as a joke, besides bp that.

10. Daknin

Daknin Getting there

They have an almost limitless amount of MP, and can hit more than any other melee class. Coupled with the fact that they can tank zergs makes them almost unbeatable. I saw 4 DIFFERENT templars yesterday tanking full parties of 6+ people, and killing 3-4 of them.
    One rank 9 templar yesterday killed me and 5 other people all in one go, and he left with half his HP.
    If you don't believe me, then I'll just get fraps up this time and go to ing to prove my point. Since everyone is rerolling templar, it shouldn't be hard to find.
    Whoever made templars so OP on this server is a DUMB ASS.

1 person likes this.
  11. Shandix

Shandix Expert

[video=youtube;o0fisSfsFco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0fisSfsFco[/video]

this is a video o_O i found on the net about a templar on retail .

and her/his profile Character Search | My Aionnd watch how he/she does a 3.XXXX crit with BP now and they using lvl 50 pvp gear using lannok with a lvl 40 pvp weapon. showed at 2:28

12. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

All right, go ahead.

13. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Problem is, within a group, the Templar class becomes more potent due to their BP. It's nothing new because this is also a tactic that is deployed within retail to take advantage of the power of BP because within groups, you have a larger chance of causing KD which can result into BP.

This is why Templars are more potent during group PvP, however thats also similar with the majority of other classes. Notice how Sorcs are literally one of the best class during group PvPs because they can sit back and launch 3-4 skills before anyone takes notice.

Again, all of those crying about BP, take a look with Retail PvP Videos and you'll see players doing 3.5k+ with Lannok +10 GS vs PvP Geared players. Take also into factor that Retail also has a 50% PvP Damage Reduction where as Gamez does not have a PvP damage reduction remotely close to that. So it makes perfect sense why BP can do the damage it does.

Some of you people just keep complaining but you never ever bother to look up the facts or find out the differences between Gamez and Retail to comprehend the two, it just leaves me speechless.

BP as is perfectly fine, in 1v1 it is incredibly hard to even get it to come out and land within the first place, and with instant KD recovers, makes even more difficult. Play a Templar and see if you can land BP 24/7 or get that monster 6k+ BP which btw isn't even remotely consistent and only occurs during a High-End Crit.

1 person likes this.
  14. Stark

^True this^

15. Ayki_Dahongpalay

Ayki_Dahongpalay New Member

Lewl ! just play dont nukes around QQwers ! :p hauhauhauha

16. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

i thought it was huehuehuehue ..

17. Xander

Xander Proficient

so now.. the Break Power dont hit so hard.. so now pls remove the crit of glacial sharp on socerer. i have a templar and before was very dificult to some1 hit me more the 5k with glacial.. and yesterday some1 hit me more than 7k.,,, so now the sugestion is Take off the crit of Glacial Sharp

this happend when ppl is crying for some skills of the game... so now prepare for suggestion of any stupid skill

18. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

Glacial Shard is nerfed enough...

19. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

I'm sorry, but I find it ridiculous that full block/MR Templar's expect to hit as hard as sorcerers with BP. You shouldn't be comparing your damage output with a Sorc's. Did I say this outcry is ridiculous?

20. Xander

Xander Proficient

i have crit, acu and Mr.. and with my skill of mr was dificult some1 hit so hard.. and yes i say cry ppl. and no not ridiculous.. now my templat with full buff atak is hard to hit 4.2k ,,, and i find ridiculous a socerer (full mr even on weap ) with his skill mag acu hit like crazy ... look i have a socerer too..,. am sure if i play witrh my socerer i will be happy.. but yu guys have to think about the things are doing... so who is ridiculous?

and thx with yurs anwers i know now my points is right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.