1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

suggestion/discussion on Hadum non-arsha channel

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by wowcarol, Apr 7, 2021.

Tags:
  1. wowcarol

wowcarol New Member

Hadum channel was implemented on Arsha channel from the last big update. The contents are great but this created problems for certain players, especially for those that are not ready for PVP. For other pre-Hadum grinding spots, players can choose to stay away from PVP by grinding in the normal channel, but for those new spots that only available in Hadum(Arsha) channel, they don't have a choice.

The Hadum grinding spots are at the moment mostly occupied by large guilds, making it nearly impossible for smaller guilds/non-pvp player to experience these new contents. Thus, I am starting a thread here so players having a similar problem, as well as Gamez Admins can have a discussion on this issue.

Those new Hadum grinding spots were low-level grinding spots in a normal channel. I don't think many(if any) player are grinding at these spots in a normal channel apart from doing quests. Thus one possible solution would be to add another Hadum channel to one of the normal channels, so players can choose to experience the new content with/without PVP.

2. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

I wonder how this channel will develop.
    I had the opportunity to play there for about an hour.
    It is difficult but satisfying.
    I met about 10 players, even with active PVP, but no casualties, except for one, HentaiGod, best regards;)
    Exchange of kindness and some comments. As for me, culture.
    Fact. I didn't go very far. Bandits, Orc, in and around Bheg resp.
    I will be following both threads, this topic and the development of the channel.
    Good luck on the trail.

In the margin. I would not count on an additional channel without depleting the current three standard ones:).

3. wowcarol

wowcarol New Member

I guess the Hadum channel experience really depends on when you play, where you grind, who you met and what guild you in. I think it is more practical to change one of the three normal channels to Hadum than to invest in a new channel. Players stay in the normal channel to stay away from PVP. Hadum by itself introduce new grinding content, PVE content that does not necessarily need to be in the Arsha channel.

I am creating this thread because a lot of my guildmates complaining about this issue, and there is not really much you can do to stop PVP in Arsha channel. If Hadum is Arsha only, then you are forced to PVP and likely to be kicked out of spots by those more experienced pvp player/players. I understand that is what Arsha channel is for, but not Hadum tho...

4. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

And here we come to a certain mentality of some players.
    And strange statements like my spot, attack on the enemy and the like.
    These aren't anyone's spots, only Kolka can say that;)
    And these are not enemies, but opponents, as in boxing or any other sport.
    Add to that a drop in bonuses when playing together
    (some say they won't play with their friends because it doesn't pay them off, really ?!)
    and you have a recipe for a rash of toxicity.
    If we accepted each other's presence and tried to play together,
    soon the lower level players would become stronger.
    To be able to support or compete with the Top 10 and have fun together.
    That, or getting stuck on Arash / Hadun with only a hundred players.

As for the secondary channel, forget it.
    Regular channels enable PVP everywhere.
    Why wouldn't this one do that?

5. Veresse

Veresse New Member

The difference is that in regular channels you have to flag up and you take a penalty for attacking first. On the Arsha channel there is no penalty. That's a pretty significant difference.

Surely you knew this?

6. ArchDevil

ArchDevil Getting there

Second channel would be nice, but if someone doesn't wan't to be killed just don't cross 49 lvl. You get destroyed? You do get destroyed in most of pvp games, get used to it or play single player games.
    If you aren't ready for pvp you won't be ever ready for it with that mentality, just grind on normal servers other spots, hadum exist becouse it's kinda high reward but everyone needs silver so it's fair trade.
    Imagine 10 players on the same spot speedruning others and stealing each other mobs forever in that condicion no one would get any decent amount of drops.

7. Veresse

Veresse New Member

Yet that is exactly the situation in retail BDO for Hadum channels (Elvia servers, as they are called by Pearl Abyss), Elvia servers make up 16 of the 47 total channels on retail BDO in NA. It's similar for EU.

Yes, Arsha is an Elvia channel on BDO but there are 15 other non-Arsha channels that are Elvia servers too. So clearly, the design intent of Elvia servers was to be for MORE than just Arsha environments.

[​IMG]

8. vulgaire

vulgaire New Member

Well it's a pvp game there are many good spots ashe forest , tornwood , toru,sycraya a and star end.
    Since it's a pvp game then the best spot (a bit better & non rnj )(orcs) is for players that can fight for it and be able to keep it that's all.

It's like a reward to those who puts the effort to learn the pvp aspect of the game classe knowledge, combos try harders. And not the ones that wanna have a safe passage from 0 to 720 gs.

Because those who who pvp, they invest a lot of time in pvp either GVG or arena , sieges and nodes so basicaly they sacrify they grind time sometimes for the sake of learning. But since gear is a bug factor on pvp those who are taking a save passage and full time grind without intuption would justbe gear carried and try to bully skilled players that have less gear (if they can).

So yeah, there is a reward for being jn pvp section is good spots. And for the lazy chill ppl there is RNJ fair enough.
    Sorry if my comment sound aggressive it's just my perspective

9. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

Now that there is still season, the population of Hadam is not too large, overall it's still harmoniousand, the problem is not too serious, when the season is over, this problem will obviously arise.
    Besides, who said that going to hadum is for silver?
    Now there is ring reform, and the present retail also has belt reform , and there may be earring reform in the future.
    In the case of 10x drop here, a ring reform takes about 10 hours.
    I need to reform so I was forced to participate in pvp? This is not normal.
    The market will always be 100+ pre-orders, not to mention that everyone needs at least 2.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  10. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

Yes, learn how to pvp, stop being useless pve bot.

Snowflake gear collectors on private server where u get maxed out in 2 months, what is this shit Xd

ArchDevil likes this.