1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for asian server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by free2rhyme, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aniline

Aniline Expert

I mean that the person didnt get it, added my opinion in aswell so yeah cant be bothered to edit

2. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

alright, understand that.. well then whats the best to do ? make another server full stigma?

3. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

The best thing to do would be to leave it as is.

4. Art

Art New Member

Argument invalid.
    Both siel and lumiel belongs to gamez, therefore your argument "killing gamez" is invalid.
    If the server is to host in singapore, which have the best internet provider up to 1gb and delicated server, more players will transfer to lumiel resulting in siel losing it's players.

Then again, have you ever wonder why are there lesser US and EU players here? Reason is because they can choose to play retail.
    (People always says this, why pay for it when you can get something better for the same price.)
    Players in SEA doesn't have a delicated server which host AION at the moment and there ain't any plans to do so.
    SEA focus more on mobile application development, in short mobile app games instead of the norm MMORPG.
    Therefore by hosting a delicated server here will only increase the number of players coming in, instead of killing gamez.

free2rhyme likes this.
  5. vesiinabox

I have a feeling you didn't read everything that has been said lol. And where did I mention that the servers didn't belong to their owners? You aren't making much sense. And you have to look at this from an income perspective (thats what they are doing) If you loose your EU, USA, and your Canadian players for the sake of an asian server you are fking yourself. Making a server that the pinoy populace would flock to would turn siel into what lumiel is now. I guarantee that a bunch of pinoy kids with their friends in an internet cafe are not making as much money as USA , Canada , And EU combined.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    XikO, Ayaria, Saruayu and 3 others like this.
  6. ThzyTT

ThzyTT Getting there

I just say: Leave Lumiel for Europe. Asian's,japanese,philippine got enough server's to play.

7. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

The reason why Lumiel cant attract Retail players, its because, Gamez has lots of bugs, staff support is not 24/7 and some of the people in this community are racist.

free2rhyme likes this.
  8. Art

Art New Member

I read them but what's the point of arguing with you when you only thinks that killing siel = killing gamez?
    Like i mention before, siel and lumiel both belong to gamez, one is stigma, the other is non stigma.
    Siel will still be in US server, which will still be ideal for US and EU players.
    Where lumiel is suggested to move to SEA server. SEA players can choose to stay in either siel (160ms to 360ms?) or plays in lumiel for (10ms to 150ms?)
    It balance out instead of your so called everyone moved to lumiel, killing siel = killing gamez etc. (which makes no sense)

Question, whether server belong or don't belong to them, does it matter to you? The cost of owning or renting one doesn't even concern you.

9. Art

Art New Member

Wow, stubborn guy who doesn't even get it.
    Siel remains in US server. (wow you don't freaking get this?)
    Only lumiel moves to SEA server.
    Question, why and how are you losing your players? From crowded to a balance population for both servers equals losing players to you?
    So you are assuming Asian players are little kids with no spending power, poor people and US, EU, Canada players are all working adults or rich people who can only spend for gamez?
    (Delusional guy, tsk tsk tsk.)
    Or are you afraid of losing to kids if they have better latency than you? Lols.

10. vesiinabox

No you dont get it lol. If 80% of siels population leaves it will die. Get it now? you wont have 2 servers you will only have pinoys not donating a damn thing.

Aniline likes this.
  11. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

lol ... most of asian player are fully governor equip item though... i see somany filipino are full with more then 1 char.
    i dont think this will cause anything to gamez also. since player are moving to other server (Lumiel) not quitting for other server of aion.

12. Art

Art New Member

That's again assuming ALL SEA players prefer stigmas.
    Whether they donate or don't it's your assumption yet again.
    Sadly most of those "poor" pinoy players who even donated doesn't really use this forum so you kinda assume they don't donate.
    The truth is out of those players you guys looked down upon, 50 out of 300 of them are big donors and they are the reason why gamez is still around.

free2rhyme likes this.
  13. Art

Art New Member

Let's see, ok we will use elyos for an example. Pwnage INC, Zerged, Kagaw Elite, these are examples of pinoy legion with big spenders in them.
    Their main players of the legion are mainly donors, raiding MIX with one / two group(s) fully Arbiter sets.
    Just by assuming each legion only have 10 donors, 3 legions make up of 30. What's more to say?
    Then can you proof US, EU, Canada players are the only spenders here? If not your argument is invalid.

14. Art

Art New Member

So you still wanna argue and challenge?
    People who trades doesn't meant they doesn't have full set themselves, probably for alternate characters or just trading for more value / items.
    Examples you say? Zephroine, Aqualie, Shelo, Mubyoshi, Oyasumii are some of the asian players i can think of who donates.
    Show me your proof too then? Not just empty words. Lol.

free2rhyme likes this.
  15. Art

Art New Member

Someone trying to be funny since he can't make a stand for his own words.
    Up till now i have seen no prove of yours and all your arguments are mainly assumptions.

Then again, moving lumiel to SEA server might attract those players who quit to play again.

free2rhyme likes this.
  16. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

Neither does Zephroine, right? All the other people who you speak of prolly use RMT to get their gear, after all they all deal in the netcafes in person so there's 0 proof lol.

Who knows.

Aniline and Ayaria like this.
  17. Art

Art New Member

Then why don't we use it back to yours? How do we even know US, canada, EU players are the only ones donating?
    FYI, SEA players are not 100% pinoys. There are players from Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand too.
    Proof? I can show you mine.
    [​IMG]

I doubt all your so called "rich people" actually donate at all too, not to mention i know quite afew US players who doesn't see the point of donating since they have their ping advantage.

free2rhyme likes this.
  18. Bard

Bard R E T I R E D

I was born, grow up and will die in Gamezaion Siel. I dont care where the server location is, as long as I can play and kill many opponents........just fix the bug PLEASE that only i want....:mad:

Cheyenne, xYuffyx and free2rhyme like this.
  19. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

youre forum legends ... yet you underestimat people?
    ahmmm.

well calm down all of you fellas... this mean to be a suggestion disregard with what you think who donate or whos the big spender .. all i can say is moving lumiel or make a new server just to make it fair for other player who are located far away from US/EU. well again ... its just a suggestion. no need to harm other with ur word. just mention ur reason with regard of race / ethnicity or Poor / Rich player and etc. its just having this delay ingame make it unfair dont you think? well its up to founder / ceo to decide.
    stop biting each other will ya?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Bard likes this.
  20. Imran

Imran Proficient

Well Lumiel was moved for the sake of EU. and the population is rising but very slowly. If each country starts asking a server just because they are donating (Brazilians / spaniards for example) then the essence of the word 'donate' goes to shit. You donate and in return you get gifts for it. That' all there is.

free2rhyme likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.