1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for Chanter Manastone and Stigma Build

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by tyragil, May 29, 2019.

1. tyragil

tyragil Proficient

Can anyone suggest for the manastone and stigma build for chanter?
    It would really help me a lot :)

2. Janhz

Janhz ~ Kruffy ~

It depends if you want a DPS chanter or a full support chant :) Maybe you can ask @Giullia @Kirnick

3. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

As for now, the 8th stigma slot isn't working, therefore you are free to choose which stigma to use according to your preferences.
    1. Elemental Screen
    2. Healing Burst
    3. Word of Protection or Blessing of Stone (use Blessing of Stone for now, evasion/parry/block are useless right now and stun resist won't even help that much)
    4. Word of Inspiration (this skill will become "activation effect" skill in 7.0, means it will stay active until you deactive it. Example Bestial Fury/Breath of Nature/Benevolence...)
    5. Word of Life
    6. Rise
    7. Healing Conduit (this skill will have better heal amount in 7.0)
    8. Soul Lock or Acceleration Cheer
    As Daevanion skill, you'd better to use Rejuvenating Spell (when there are 3+ members in your group) or Cleansing Recovery Spell (in case you duo or even 3 members where one is a chanter which would better to use Rejuvenating Spell or better a Songweaver which can help with dispells and healing). As for now (BUG, or better 6.2 system...although we have 6.5 patch skills), Rejuvenating Spell and Cleansing Recovery Spell are still affected by Healing-Boost stat (which means their healing amount will be higher, the higher your HB will be). In case you duo or 3 group members in party (as the previous case) you can use Recovery Spell which is still affected by HB stat in 6.5 and (in case you have enough HB which allows you to have an higher amount of heal than Rejuvenating Spell) it heals more than Rejuvenating Spell but is NOT group, hence i wouldn't use in 4-6 group PvP. It depends by your group members too.
    As "Stigma Vision"="Linked Stigma" you will obtain Word of Instigation, perfect!
    Most of the times you will be "forced" to use different stigma builds based on the opponent you will fight with. Here's a list of stigmas that is pretty effective in general PvP, DPS mode.
    I wouldn't really use Numbing Blow as Major-Stigma (yellow stigma) because as for now it won't affect enemy's Attack/Cast-Speed that much due to the fact they can use Transformation+Attack/Cast-Speed Scrolls and certain classes even have buffs which increase them, so "Numbing Blow" attack+cast speed reduction effect will mostly be nullified if not completely so (anyway you can try to use and check yourself, in any case, equipping "Blessing of Wind"+"Mountain Crash"/"Disorienting Blow", you will have Resonant Strike as "Stigma Vision" skill...in 7.0 its CD will be reduced to 30s). As for now, wouldn't even use Elemental Screen (Major-Stigma) due to the current really high DMG, plus you already have x2 low CD shields (Protection Ward and Block Curtain) which should be enough for resisting.
    1. Now, since you COULD have the Major-Stigma slot available, you can choose between Healing Burst, Disorienting Blow (for stumble which is instant and has 1min CD), Leaping Flash (for stumble which is 1sec cast time and has 30s CD) or Splash Swing (i really don't recommend you to use this, you have to parry an attack in order to use it).
    2. Blessing of Wind
    3. Mountain Crash
    4. Word of Inspiration
    5. Annihilation
    6. Soul Lock
    7. Rise
    8. Word of Life
    As "Stigma Vision"="Linked Stigma" you will obtain Debilitating Incantation (pretty useless, but you can use as altered state effect which will help in covering the main altered stats as silence/blind or attack/cast/movement-speed reduction or even root (depends on the situation).
    You are free to make a hybrid/mixed stigma build.

As for the manastone build, on a working system (which means, not for now) unlocked all the manastone slots, (counting x2 Ultimate Drunken Lakrum Giant Warrior Staff) for DPS manastone build i'd go with 34 ultimate Crit-Stike and 23 Physical-Attack (you can adjuste it as you prefere). Since crit is still capped at 10% (1500 crit cap) and DMG is "pretty fine" for all classes, i'd go with full Physical Attack or HB/HP...honestly for me manastones aren't really effective as they should be, so i wouldn't really mind about what manastone build is the most helpful right now.
    As for support manastone build you can go with HB/HP/Phys-Def/Mag-Def (if you have many sets then i'd go 1 full Phys-Def, 1 full Mag-Def, 1 full HB, 1 full HP or just a mix, for zerg or group pvp then would be better full HB or HP (mix too) or Mag+Phys Defense.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    Waspswizzler and Giullia like this.
  4. tyragil

tyragil Proficient

Thanks Guys :D

5. Kirnick

It has been fixed, you can equip all the 8 stigmas now.

Waspswizzler likes this.
  6. Waspswizzler

Waspswizzler the POWER is Mine

really?

7. busted4u

busted4u Getting there

8. chromeGTT

chromeGTT Getting there

Guys why can't i use my major stigmas like Agonizing Arrow/Lightning arrow for ranger? All other 6 stigmas that is inserted are +10up already. I can only insert normal stigmas in the 2 extra slots.

9. Kirnick

That's how it works. In order to equip gold stigma, you must equip it as 1st (slot) one. If you put blue/green stigma on 1st slot (where gold stigma is suppose to be) then you will not be able to equip it.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  10. chromeGTT

chromeGTT Getting there

Ok got it thanks a lot :D:D