1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for End-Game Nolan Crafting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sock, May 4, 2022.

1. Sock

Sock New Member

Hi,

As said in the title, I would like to suggest making crafting a tad easier.

I was in the middle of crafting my first piece of the Exalted Nolan Accessories, a ring to be precise, and after many hours of grinding the materials and getting the proccs on the accessory, I found out I need a certain "Water Fragment" to create a Master Nolan Ring (Craft: Master Nolan Ring - Aion Codex).

I've never attempted to craft these accessories, so I had no idea, but apparently, in order to get this Water Fragment, you must either create a different piece of equipment from this set Master Elite Durable Drenium Chain Hood - Aion Codex and morph it into ONE Water Fragment or get lucky and get it in some PvE instance in an RNG chest, not sure about the PvE, never gotten it before at least. In order to create this other set, you need a ton of materials and proccs as well, and in the end after many many dozens of hours of grinding you end up with, again, ONE Water Fragment. You can then try to create a Master Nolan Ring, but surprise surprise, you need to PROCC this ring as well, otherwise you must get yet another Water Fragment.

Funnily enough, to create the Mythic Exalted Nolan Ring (Craft: Exalted Nolan Ring - Aion Codex), you need a Water Eternity instead of a Water Fragment, which we get several of in one EB run.

So my suggestion is to please make this Water Fragment a bit more accessible to us. Not even just Water Fragments, but also Wind, Fire, etc, for those who want to craft the Mythic Weapons or Armour, since these require the exact same steps as the Water Fragments.

I just don't think it makes a lot of sense to struggle 10x more on an Eternal piece than a Mythic Piece in crafting. Perhaps you could give them as a drop in Sauro, or LDR, or any other instance really, or just sell them to us for kinah at an NPC. Or perhaps I'm just stupid and missing something entirely, that's also a possibility :)

In any case, thank you for reading and I do hope you take my request into consideration.

Kind regards,
    Sock

2. Toyfiu

Toyfiu New Member

I agree with you thats why it was suggested to get a npc with dungeon mats. And its true thats on a x10 server crafting should be easier. Crafting takes too much time and is too hard thats why people don't craft except for scrolls and food. It can be hard to find group for instances to get stuff, crafting could be a solution... to get stuff its easier to do instances and thats why people don't craft.

3. Sock

Sock New Member

Exactly my friend, I feel bad for the melee players who want their extendable weapons already, or the people who don't want to spam 500 sauros to get all their accessories or gear on their alts. I myself have quite a lot of alts and spamming the same instances over and over again doesn't sound that appealing to me.. I just wish crafting was a little easier.