1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

suggestion only if its okey

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by christianmyk, Sep 20, 2010.

?

no fly zone in eltnen and in morpheim

Poll closed Oct 2, 2010.
  1. agree

48.7%
  2. disagree

47.4%
  3. maybe

3.9%
  1. christianmyk

christianmyk Getting there

the rift will not remove but it must be fix... i hope so.....

2. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

i think you misunderstood me.

i am all for the Ground PVP. who doesnt??. fly Pvp should only happen in the Abyss.

what im trying to say and imply is, Heiron and Belus are now having this Fly Bug thing, which is now being abused by many and yes they will be banned but does that mean more Problems and extra work (SS then post) for Players and WORK for GMs aswell? Fixing the server is better than tackling on this bug everysingle minute.

if they cant fix it or even put a nonflying zone barrier for each town then why such a rule in the first place.

And, those new players who doesnt even know that there is a no flying RULE in heiron or belus will have high chances of getting banned due to ignorance.

Hence, FIX it, or do not implement it at all.

3. christianmyk

i think the jail period is too short i think its only 20 mins?? how about make it 1 day for 1st offense... 2nd offense 1 week and 3rd offense ban for life.... so that they will learn there lesson....

4. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

in first place, im not gonna to post ss anymore, i got about 50 here of flying abusers, died sometimes, sometimes i can kill them, when i can open wings i just do and kill them by now, cause i was in a party with a guy and he was flying abuse so i said stop flying and he said "why? punishment is nothing just 20min"
    so they will keep abusing while gm doesnt make a better punishment lol

5. BetaMax

see, even good gamez aion citizen are now getting fed up and tired of this so called bug.

Fix it or enable free fly. at least its fair for those who are following the rules.

1 person likes this.
  6. Jessica

Jessica Guest

@TS:dude have you ever played the original aion or other aion servers implementing retail-like features. it is ground pvp everywhere the free-fly makes life EASIER so why would people want to ground pvp more in eltnen/morheim. but i see a lot has voted because they want to ground pvp more coz they cant get into rifts in belu/heiron.

BETTER SUGGESTION:
    INCREASE TIME SPAN OF RIFTS, INCREASE NUMBER OF ENTRIES!.(This suggestion would be best in beluslan, assuming everybody wants to ground pvp nowadays. And applying these to morheim/eltnen will overwhelm the lowbies more. After all, hax0rz are all over the place, no matter what pvp everybody want, the little bugs run around you killing you without you unable to fight back.)

@HIGHBLOOD: I suggested that too but no reply on my topic, it died because no Gm was answering or even saying they disagree. Silence means what? FTW!

7. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

go level in brushthorin or w.e and theobomos, theres no rifts in there in retail aswell for a reason .

8. Beastie

Beastie Banned

as long as you stay away from the core you can level peacefully in a lot of spots in the abyss

9. Alpha

Alpha Expert

idk where morpheim is, about the flying zone no! is enough with heiron and the zergs that go there running the whole map to hunt 1 asmo lol

10. BetaMax

guess this needs to be edited then. :D peace!

11. Assassiiin

Assassiiin New Member

12. ogichi101

ogichi101 Proficient

No offense, the "no fly zone" idea was a disaster waiting to happen because there are still bugs of people going around flying in restricted areas. Secondly, u cant rly call it free fly if the major maps in the game are "no free fly". Flat-out boring in my opinion

Disagree

13. christianmyk

its just only suggestion but i rather go for fix all the bugs if they can do it.....