1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestion] Silence Godstone removal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vRisen, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Should Silence Godstones have their effect removed?

1. Yes!

92 vote(s)
    48.4%
  2. No!

98 vote(s)
    51.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Played

Played *Kung-Fu Master* Forum Legend

Uhhh i think you misunderstood the whole last line ... It clearly states if anyone dies to a glacial sorc .... ... .. never says i've died to a glacial sorc.

That wouldn't show anything ... and "Let them play by how the game is intended to be" is a bit hypocritical because on retail 10% godstones don't exist so by removing them it would be letting them play by how to game is intended to be, but then again were talking about removing all the godstones i can see your view on that part.

2. Testify

Testify "I’m necessary evil." Forum Legend

If we remove the godstones then it's not Gamez anymore. Again its a Pserver. If you wanted to have it retailed like (in full image) then might as well play retail. Ask yourself why are you even playing here in the first place?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  3. Played

Played *Kung-Fu Master* Forum Legend

I'm playing here because its a good source for wasting time.

4. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Oh, I'm sorry for making a suggestion. You would make all of our lives easier if you skip the straw-man statements and explain clearly why you can't PvP without those silence stunlocks.

Oh, FYI silence benefits me a lot more than it hurts me. However, I don't need someone permanently stumbled to beat them.

If Evilset "fixes it", then we will have a lot of other things completely unrelated to silence godstones breaking. This has happened in all previous patches.

Removing it would just need an item.pak edit.

Wow, he dies a lot from the most OP class in the game? That noob!

If you want to see the true colors of "pros", watch them PvP without a 35% silence godstone.

5. tempo22

tempo22 New Member

That godstone is not a part of the game, retail don't use it.

About "PVP" here, i could notice many player rely on that GS only. How many time in 1v1 i could notice some class not even using their class silence skill waiting that their GS proc.

As other said, fix it or replace it by the normally available gs and small scale pvp will be better.

Sadly, seeing it's the most sold item in the shop, i doubt they will ever make something against it.

6. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

Keep that mothafaka Retail thing!
    gamezaion will never be retail like .

1 person likes this.
  7. Elvary

Elvary naui yoesin Forum Legend

tbh... i agree with Lhuv said,thats retail thing,and here?? here is PS,so its kinda different from retail.. do you need me to explain the diffs between retail and PS?
    well,PS is easier than retail and many things diff from retail.. so yeah its kinda big diff if you want to make it same like retail,and it wont happen here..
    retail still retail and PS still PS :)

8. ImDonz

ImDonz Proficient

it ruins the pvp, //Remove

9. tempo22

tempo22 New Member

If you guys read my post, it was a reply to blackcell who was telling that the godstone is a part of the game.

I know this is not retail and that's why i'm playing here. In PS you can make things change when something is clearly unbalancing the PVP.

I can understand why all players who already donated for it want to keep it. I have already used it and if it's not fixed, i'm planning on buying one because it's clearly OPed shit. But as a fair player, dare to say that it don't give you a huge advantage on any fight.

And yet, in a low population server where pvp would be mostly 1v1 that would not be that bad. Here most pvp fight at 4-5 vs 4-5 ( if you have luck ), and most aoe/hit u take turn to silence u for 10 mothafaka seconds.

And 10s is more than enough for any sorc/ranger/sin/templar/gladi to kill you 2 times.

10. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

id say remove them. They are lame

11. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

The whole server is lame when the PvP is unbalanced.. Should I suggest to wipe the entire server?

Just quit QQ'ing about the silence godstone and look for a better solution on HOW to make the PvP more balanced here.

Items that bring donuts to Carl won't ever get removed. Deal with it.

Edit: @ all of you who complain about the silence godstones. You do use them, don't you? Why do you use them if you are against them?

12. llsilencell

llsilencell Banned

Consider silence gets removed. Then people will play with paralyze .. and paralyze pros a lot if you are m.acc build..

then what.. there will be a thread about paralyze godstone too?

ps:voted yes

13. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

People in Gamez will always find a silly reason to QQ on forum. There are more serious problems in game that make the PvP unbalanced and boring to death.

The only thing that should be done is the reduction of the rate of the silence stone considering the MA builds. Nerf the rate to the half.

14. llsilencell

llsilencell Banned

i know that.

ma and mr are the op builds of the server.

if they nerf ma then they will all go mr

and bla bla bla.

anyway the suggestion was made 4 weeks ago and no responce from anyone.. so it won't happen.

/leave :)

15. Wampeware

Wampeware Getting there

it ruins the pvp,

Remove! =D

16. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Not a fan of the 10% proc Silence godstones, I absolutely despised it and I'm sure it was distributed within this server as a ploy to get more people to simply donate.

Some of you people need to stop trying to believe that they aren't overpowered, because they are game changing mechanics to the level of PvP. Being silenced for 10 seconds and not being able to utilize any of your skills within that time-frame is a significant advantage that many of you people are trying to undermine here.

Their is an obvious reason why these godstones never appeared within retail because it would become an absolute joke on the retail servers. If you happen to proc the silence godstone twice, that's 20 total seconds of free destruction on your opponent so the idea that it isn't overpowered is laughable.

I will however state this, that with the godstones, it makes it slightly more lenient to having to deal with magic users because if it procs, it will actually give you a chance. However that in itself is not a good enough reason for the introduction of 10% silence god stones, or I should just state any 10% godstone all together.

Please do not use the 2% paralyze godstones as a comparison, that's an absurd and baseless remark. with two weapons equipped, that's a total of 4% chance which is less then half the chance % of the 10% godstones. They are not remotely near that level of game changing, not to mention they have half the timer as well.

Those who think it's a QQ complaint, try to make a justifiable statement (If you state the "Just equip more MR" excuse then I'll just throw up right now) as to how any of the two 10% silence/blind godstones don't change the game mechanics of the game during an actual PvP match up.

My only statement is that, if they keep the 5% silence godstones that's viable and perfectly fine. The reason is simple, the 5% chance ones is only that, 5%, not to mention that when it does successfully land it will only last for a duration of 5 seconds, so even if it was successful three times in a row, that time-frame would only be 15 seconds. Where as if the 10% version landed, that would be a staggering 30 seconds, nearly doubling the time-frame.

Everyone who feels the 10% Godstones are overpowered have every legitimate reason why.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
    2 people like this.
  17. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

i have to agree with this. They never even responded to the thread. I doubt they will remove it or nerf it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.