1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestions about Shinning alchemy stone

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DarrinBush, Oct 6, 2022.

1. DarrinBush

DarrinBush New Member

Hi, from 2018 - 2020 gamez players experience it much easier to tap shinning alchemy stone back in the days before got patched their success rate same as retail which is as lower than 3%

It would be an unfair situation for newer player in 2022, no matter how much money and materials we can grind.

Nowdays people straight to buy hundreds of resplendent grade from market and gamble up the way to shinning BUT the problem is the stock on market is very low because of less and less active players who make those stones are leaving the server

we dont have enough stock on market PLUS low success rate, so making a shinning alchemy stone is a damn difficult nowdays. @Kolka @Carl hopefully you guys get the idea of 2022 situation

So I would like to suggest if we can have a cron system when upgrading alchemy stone up to shinning, its okay if you guys stay still with retail rate BUT please add enhancement failure prevention like cron stones if possible!

Or, add those shinning alchemy stones on webshop. All of them destruction, protection and life like you guys did with full set of Merchant Ring. Make them untradeable like some of horses on webshop so players who purchase those stones can use it for themselves and cannot sell back on market in game. easy boom! win win solution for player and server

Note:
    "Always remember that gamez is private server oriented not a retail. People come and play your server to have fun and experience the fullest BDO content which imposibble to achieve in retail. Please do not copy all the hard things of retail. Why we play gamezBD when some of features are the same as retail? surely some will go back to retail or search another private server which truly "feels" like a private server"

Thanks

2. kaer

kaer New Member

是的That's a good idea

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just out of curiousity, how many data points do you have, to backup your claim?

So...let me get this straight. You start out by saying, that it has become really hard (without any solid proof), to create high grade Alchemy Stones. But then you follow that up with saying, that it is now much easier to create top notch Alchemy Stones, by buying the slightly lower grade ones, and creating them yourselves?

Hmmm, do you really think, that adding more and more Pay-To-Win stuff, to the GamezBD community, is REALLY going to solve all the problems?

4. NinjaRivo

NinjaRivo Getting there

Maybe artificially increasing it's Market Place price to 400-700B would help with the sales.

5. DarrinBush

DarrinBush New Member

Do you ever tap shinning alchemy stone?

6. Hirokaito

Hirokaito New Member

loboram 只是在讨论这个问题,而不是提供建议。浪费时间说话
    loboram is just debating the issue, not giving advice. wasting time talking

好建议
    Good suggestion and not P2w at all. Merchant ring is already on shop, now shinning stone too

7. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

[​IMG]
    Low stock...emm....(NA server)
    Frankly, there are 6 of them that are mine and haven't sold in weeks.
    I have Shining Alchemy Stone of Destruction (yellow), and it only grew successfully a few months ago. 2020-2022(I don't remember how many evaporated.)
    If really want to say, we need this
    • Added the "Skip Animation" function for Courser Training and the Alchemy Stone Recharge/Polishing/Growth windows.
    [​IMG]
    (golb on September 30, now applied to retail on October 12)
    But our version didn't get there, what to do?
    Maybe can delete the animation, because the moment you click it, the result is already judged.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I like playing the Whole game, which includes everything it can offer. So yeah, I have made several Alchemy stones :)
    Thanks for asking, but you haven't answered any of my questions, and I am sorry if your read them as "mean" negative shade-casting, upon your thread and suggestion. However I had no intention to be "mean" towards you, I am just Really curious about why you haven't answered.

I am guessing that the language barrier, means that you cannot tell what is a question, and what is negative bullox, like adding a reply to a thread, that has Nothing to do with the thread Origianl Post. So good on you, for doing exactly what you just accused me of doing.

9. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

So do we actually have something different on the success rate compared to retail server? I haven’t gained any info from retail since longtime ago but for me a major different is the good’s price

loboram likes this.
  10. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

So, we Alchemy Stone Growth Rates are consistent with retail.
    But, a little change is that the chance of Grade Down rate before Resplendent Alchemy Stone is low. (The chance of retail Grade Down rate is very high)
    That's why a lot of Resplendent Alchemy Stones can be made.
    But the evaporated rate after Resplendent Alchemy Stone is almost the same as retail.
    So it's the same old saying.
    You have more opportunities, but that doesn't mean you can get them. (Applies to various places)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2022
    TonyZhang and loboram like this.