1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Suggestions] Necessary Buffs, Changes & Ideas until the Big Update!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nayavli, Oct 24, 2022.

1. nayavli

nayavli New Member

Hey Guys, everything good? I hope that is :). So, I have thinkin' on ideas to make the server better for everybody, so i came here to explain what i suggest and talk to the community what they think about it, and opine about the ideas & problems of the actual situation of the server.

1) Montly Login Rewards
    upload_2022-10-24_16-17-9.png
    Isn't new for anyone that the montly login are too bad actually. Login for the last 5 days of month to get 1 Memory Fragment?, 10 Crons? is too sad x_x (THIS IS NOT RETAIL FOR IT)

Some Suggestions:
    Day1; Box of Good Elixir x2> Day2; 250 CRONS> Day3; Shining Shakatu's Seal x10> Day4; Increase Droprate Scroll x4>Day5;Caphra Stone x200>Day6;Pearl Box (500)>Day7; Advice of Valks (30-50)...........
    LAST WEEK OF MONTH> Advice of Valks (65-85) x1, Shakatu's Shiny Box x2, Valk's Cry x20, Rare Courser Training Box x1 and etc....

The actual situation of LogIn Rewards is so sad, cause people to
    discouraging playin the server everyday like me. Why i'll go keep loggin on game knowing that i go receive 1x Memory fragment, 3 Faerie Wings? its too sadly..

2) Buff at Drop Rate in some spots that need.
    upload_2022-10-24_16-58-37.png
    Well, all the community knows that some spots now have a badly % of drop, everybody know that its RnG, but the chance and get per H at some spots are too much better than others, and we need some balance at it. Example, Why i'll go grind at Gyfin Rhasia thats nobody grind cause its too bad, knowin' that i normallly get 4-5 Tungrad Rings per/H, 2-3 Black Distortion Earring per/H?.
    We don't need a huge buffs, just a little to balance the spots that actually is bad and not worth to spend time.

Some Spots that need a little buff:
    Thornwood Forest (Ominous Ring)
    Gyfin Rhasia (Tungrad Belt)
    Ash Forest (Spectre Gaze for Deboreka Necklace)
    Turos (Turos Belt and flame part)
    Mirumok (Valtarra Belt) (for be honest, when was the last time that u went to Mirumok? yah, the spot is dead)

REPEATING! We don't need a huge buffs, only a buff to encourage people to grind in different spots and not always the same. The low droprate at some spots for example is crashing the market, have more than 2 months that have more than 400 pre order of deborekas, Vaha's Dawn and etc...

3) Trash Loot Amount Buff

Another problem is the amount of trash loot of some spots that everybody knows that is nerfed at GameZ to balance with droprate 900%. But Actually we need a HUGE buffs in some spots, i'll give u some examples to understand.
    EX: I have 315AP, Normally i get 2000-2400 Trash loot from Ash Forest. Even if i use the Agris, the amount doesn't grow much.
    So if I spend 1H grinding in this spot and get none Deboreka or Spectre's Gaze, i only got 90-100M Silver. And u normallly got all the buffs that u can cuz the monsters is so buffed there. If u get all the buffs, normally u spent between 58-62M Silver, and if u Spend it for get 100M silver, u just only profited 40-45M Silver, YES U SPENT 1H FOR 45M SILVER!.
    At retail for example, they had reworked the spots and trash loots for balance/optimize the Silver per/H, a patch that we know that goes take a long time to came for GameZ. Without a trash loot amount balance we'll go have some problems for people that are in EndGame/High Gear spots, thats is not profitable for them. Its more worth and safe for me for example, grind at Star End or Sycraia cz drop a lot of trash, and maximize the profit with the acessories that always drop at least 1-2 per/H.

4) Special events on weekends.
    [​IMG]

Everyone is always happy when the weekend comes and that drop or enchant event comes to help the players. We do like these 2 events, but we would like to have some along with these assets that bring news or interesting things to interact with.

A long time ago for example we had the event of Golden Backpack for people that grind at some spots, or the Golden Fish for the people that do LifeSkill (Just an example), this event over the time was getting outdated and ended up being removed from the game. But, Why removed? It would be nice if they put something interesting in place, like 50% more pearls (120 instead of 80 during the weekend), T9 Horse Awake chance event, and other stuffs. The events its a important thing to encourage people to play the game, or make plains to keep playin at the server.

5) Encourage the GameZ Streams
    [​IMG]

We have cool peoples that love make streams of GameZ, i'm one of them :).
    So, why not give some prizes for people that spend time watchin' the stream?.
    Well, it would be nice if they had codes that streamers could drop in the middle of the live for players to redeem in the game. Or even a bot drops a code, offer or something into the chat.

Suggestion for codes/giveway for streamers to people that are watchin:
    4h Premium.
    3,000 Pearls
    2x Box of Gold Bars
    1x Costume Outfit that isn't at pearl shop usually.

Guys, stream is the best way to publish the server, to bring new players and allow people to see us experience at GameZ BDO, would be nice if we have it.

*********************************************************[B]***[B]***[B]*
    Guys i came here to start a conversation and bring ideas that can make the server better for everybody. Every ideas that isn't at this post is welcome, bring your idea too, let's try to make the server better instead of just complaining :)[/B][/B][/B]

Valonreijk, Takuro, NISSIN and 2 others like this.
  2. MadeInBlack

MadeInBlack New Member

I agree with all of this

nayavli likes this.
  3. Ligress

Ligress New Member

I know why they removed the golden backpack event, but I also would like to see a larger variety of events. T9 Awakening chance increase is a good idea.

I definitely can say that login rewards need buffing as well as trash/item drops at some spots. I know they were nerfed to compensate for the 900% drop rate, but they're just too bad to be worth it. Even a small buff could go a long way to making some of these spots worthwhile to grind again, so I 100% agree there. Star's End and Sycraia are heavily contested, even though there aren't a lot of us playing right now.

Streaming is a bit of an iffy topic as Twitch didn't support private server streaming for some time (I know PA/Kakao complained and Twitch started actively taking down BDO private server streams for a bit, not entirely sure what changed. Trion did the same for private ArcheAge server streams, and Blizzard to private WoW server streams). GameZ seems to be all right now from the people I've seen streaming it, but I understand people don't want to get banned, so it might be some time before people decide to try streaming it again.

BDO is also not a terribly fun game to watch for streaming unless you're a great personality and/or you're PVPing a lot. Lifeskilling/grinding just isn't a great watch for most people, and that's what most of us do on GameZ, sadly.

We could maybe look at other ways of promoting the server, perhaps making good videos for Youtube. I will say, retail BDO community tends to come in with pitchforks on private server videos, but it's worth a try.

nayavli likes this.
  4. NISSIN

NISSIN New Member

1. Agree with everything OP said, besides twitch streaming. Don't want to risk bans or anything happening to the server. Instead we could implement vote rewards (like Gamez Aion)
    2. This is more for lifeskilling
    - Boost the amount gathered mats per gather, since not many players list mats in CM, all crafts are self gathered and this would mean more end products end up in CM
    - Boost success rate or allow FS for lifeskilling clothes and acc's. These don't get sold and since they have low success %, means it is a uphill battle for manos gear.
    - Increase durability of or have infinite durability for cooking and alchemy utensils. Yes I know they can be repaired, but you still need a 100% durability copy of the tool and exchange it for repair item, or use seals/ greeds which can be used elsewhere. Unlike retail, this doesn't sell in CM, so its all self-gathered
    - Liana NPC! Her quests and florin book are pretty good

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
    nayavli likes this.
  5. Vegnar

Vegnar New Member

+1

nayavli likes this.
  6. LordDeath

LordDeath New Member

100% I agree with all this

nayavli likes this.
  7. s06827012

s06827012 Proficient

The Golden event was removed because the drop rate was getting worse.
    I came to gzbd from the end of 2020 (you can see my registration time), according to previous players, you can get 1b~2b income by just catching water for 1 day. (Just heard about it, never experienced it)
    But the later Golden event was just like the Item Market 70% Special Deals Event, which had almost no sense of existence.

The second and third points can only wait for the hunting ground to rework
    uh...you need to know things like ash or Turos, Thornwood Forest, crypt
    These hunting grounds are low yield, like a gamble, without getting accs or anything of value, it's very poor.(The same is true for retail)

and uh... frankly gzbd is a combat (specialized) private server
    (Combat here is pve+pvp)
    After the snowman event, I will test whenever there is an event drop.
    However, the result is the same every time. The drop rate of gathering and fishing is always the same as retail.
    Only Defeat monsters have a high drop rate.
    I don't know who made this decision and I don't want to know.
    I just hope anyone event drop can treat gathering and fishing equally.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2022
    nayavli likes this.
  8. noroikiri

noroikiri New Member

100 % Agreed !
    I hope game administration takes suggestions into account and actually makes changes to those things mentioned above !

9. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

Congratulations, for your initiative and attitude.
    applying these ideas in aion would also bring us a lot of happiness. @Carl

10. Rect

Rect New Member

Я не понимаю, почему не принято включать в набор кусочков кубиков и аркан за место, где встречается зеленый мусор? это была бы готовность фича серва.
    Так же хотелось увидеть разный набор арканов и кубиков в магазине за жемчугом, хотя, если бы можно было их приобрести раз в не делю 10шт. каждый тип как аркан так и кубики.
    3 кубика в день это слишком уныло.
    И сделать что ни будь с ролью рабов мастеров они ролятся хуже, чем на офе что бы вытащить одного раба мастера надо потратить от 0-1500-2500 необходимого например я тащусь от гоблов и бывает ролю их пару 3 дня.
    Было бы не плохо так же переработать шанс прока на узлах особого ресурса он оч. низкий.
    И верните статичные пятна с латимерией.
    я 3 месяца в игре нет азарта получать об. зелёный лут...
    Периодически занимаюсь сбором что бы что нить по тыкать требуется 6 часов собрать на ремесле 1600+ чтобы тыкнуть маноса пару 3-ку это писец северный.
    6 часов вы только вдумайтесь это почти полноценный рабочий день......
    В основном лежу на кровати и фармлю рабов один раб мастер гоблин раз пару 3-4 дней и так 3 месяца.
    Азарта как и желание, чем либо заниматься нет. Ивенты делать тоже.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2022
    nayavli likes this.