1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestions on Bosses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xiao9807091, Aug 29, 2022.

1. xiao9807091

xiao9807091 New Member

1.1Introduction
    Hi everyone, I am Nousagi from NA server, I want to give some suggestions on bosses.
    I love doing bosses, why? Because it is so boring for grinding in BDO, you can only repeat killing mobs in a few spots for hours.
    Therefore, doing bosses become an activity when I am tired for grinding, I can have 10 mins break and changing the background music, smoking etc.

1.2Problems(Current situation)
    For the current situation, it is clearly that there are less ppl willing to do bosses.
    Bosses keeps despwaned because of inactive. Even ppl trying to do some of the bosses, they will give up because no one is helping.
    So, why this happened??

Reason 1: Less people online
    Reason 2: Poor In-game boss timer (The only function is showing the spawn time, no alarm or selecting channels)
    Reason 3: Drops (The loots are quite useless in this patch)
    -Bosses weapon: Not 100% drops and too cheap, worth like 15 mins grind
    -FS: 40fs is too rare, ppl would rather grinding in season channel instead of wasting time on getting 20-30
    -Acessories: Acessories bag without those expensive items like Black Distortion Earring or Dawn Earring
    -Too many junks: useless items like crystal, wasting time to throw away
    Exception: Garmoth: Currently still many ppl doing that but dropped from 40-50ppl to 20-10ppl even in hot time zone

Conclusion: Why????? The Answer is very simple, such a waste of time,
    spending 10-15 mins to try getting the loots that you can surely get from 10 mins grinding, and most of the time you get nothing or even losing your grinding spots because of switching channels

2.1 Solutions(Suggestions)
    1. Boss timer : In-game boss timer should have some changes
    i)Alarm system:the in-game alarm is useless because it dissappear too fast and only the same channel can see it
    ii)Channel choosing: season channel bosses dont have anyone to do because most of us dont want to run there
    iii)Bosses choosing: we can choose to cancel some of the bosses like Muraka or Offin

*iv)Attendents: players can click attend 5mins before the bosses spawn and ppl can see if there are ppl doing the boss together (only showing the number, not family name)

2. Drops : This is the most important change as the game updated so many time
    i)Current drops changes
    A) Removing useless items: crystals
    B) Changes on accessories bag: Adding new accessories into the bag (It is okay to have junk but at least chances)
    Adding chances to get the bag when doing bosses
    Adding some rare items like tri or even tet accessories (low chance)
    C) Changes on failstack: Tbh 40fs is not really hard to get as season always on in these day
    -therefore, I think it is okay to have 100% to get 40fs from bosses
    ii) Adding some new stuff:
    If we are worrying market crush because of the previous changes,
    we can try adding some harmless items ( High demand and High supply)
    -Memory Fragment
    -Caphras Stone

*But make sure the amount is worth for spending time doing bosses

3. Junk bosses : Implementing more changes on loots on some junk bosses like tree spirit, red nose, bheg
    -Even there are weekly quest for these bosses, the ppl doing each of those only like 5-10 at hot hours and none in the morning

4.Desert bosses : Kutum and Nouver are too far away and their loots only worth like 5 mins grind even you get the rare box
    -No one willing to spend time and money putting a character there

5.Difficulty: Some of the bosses are too hard to kill in private server, we dont have 50-100 ppl doing the same boss together
    -Nightmare bosses (Kutum and Nouver)

3.1 Conclusion
    Tbh, I think bosses are one of the best system in bdo making player caring more and willing to spend more time in games
    Because even when you are tired of grinding or sick of doing quests, you can spend some time to take a break.
    Also, if bosses are worth doing, you
    may time and plan to get back into the game even you are doing other stuff

So please,
    dont waste and abandon this great system, you may have a better way to solve the problem or programming is too hard to implenment all of those suggestion, at least, adding some loots wont be too hard and it can have a great improvement you can see.

4.1 Feelings
    It used to be many ppl doing bosses, everyone fighting hard for the weapon boxes or boss armour, even if you forget to change channel before the spawn, you may lose the chance because those bosses are killed within 1 mins.

I know it is impossible to have such situation again because the player base decreased so much and this is an old server.
    But tbh, lifeskill is hard to do in private server because you need to gather all the stuff yourself, as a pve player,
    the only stuff I can do is spending 2 hours grind 1-3 places ( season, deep sea, star ends) and I guess it is not just my problem

I am not good at english so I may not reply but feel free to comment down below and let GM knows how you feel about the changes

Attached Files: