1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

t9 - t10 horses in Horse Market suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MrBababu, Mar 11, 2021.

?

t9 - t10 in Horse Market (ONLY ENHANCED ONES)

Poll closed Apr 10, 2021.
  1. YES

88.2%
  2. NO

11.8%
  1. MrBababu

MrBababu New Member

Good day Admins of Gamezbd,

Hope this message finds you well!

I currently have a suggestion in Mind, since I just realized that t9 - t10 horses can't be sold in the market and as well in Imperial delivery,
    I understand that you are nerfing this to void pay to win, however i think there should be a possibility for us to sell t9 - t10 in the market / imperial delivery if these are made through Coursair Awakening and not from the WebShop.

Hope this will be taken under consideration.
    Best regards,

2. Nereus

Nereus New Member

Mate, you can dream I guess, I've bitched about this since way back in 2019 and never happened, got 4 meme unicorns in a row still lvl1 taking useful stable space (in a useless stable so whatever)

MrBababu likes this.
  3. MrBababu

MrBababu New Member

I Hope Kolka could do something about it, i really do not enjoy enhancing accessories and armors for profit but i love the horse progression system and awakening, i love doing dailies for t9 t10 materials and horses in general, but sadly this isn't profitable.
    Hope to hear from him the soonest on this matter, that'll be awesome if this would push through the next update.

4. MrBababu

MrBababu New Member

yeah, no body actually care about this XD