1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tac Officer Weapon

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Tianshi, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Tianshi

Tianshi New Member

I want to know why we cant buy the Tac Officer weapon ?? what is the NEW reason ? and there are many items that we cant extract like : Fine orichalchum key supplies, special manastone buddle, adventures's fine consumables bundle, etc etc ... and many things that we cant buy with Tokens, like pets, costums, etc, so at least, what can we do in this sv ? but now, i just want to know : why we can't buy the Tac officer weapon ?? Thx.

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

1) NTO weapons are disabled on purpose, that's why you can't buy them. They are not bugged. They are very nice looking and very rare. They have been in Special shop a few times and that's about it.

2) You get GM Gift box that gives you manastones every 1 hour. Is that not enough?

3) Some of the pets are Credits-shop only. Same goes for the Costumes.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tianshi

Tianshi New Member

Lol, if you just base on Manastones to show the diversity that we can have in aion, you are very limited. And i have more than 200 box, its will be nice if you stop give it to me, it clutters my bag for nothing. For the Tac, i guessed that it will be put on the shop. ( a bottomless wallet )

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    2 people like this.
  4. Tianshi

Tianshi New Member

They are very rare, coz you block the Npc... If you dont block it, they are not rare ( be logic ) ...
    They have nice skin so we NEED to put in on the shop ( All will buy it sure, Need more money of players, we dont have enough )

And its not rare, you MAKE it rare to attract buyers, shade.

Wise dragon king are nice looking too, let's block the craft, let make it RARE, and put it on the shop too ? There are many nice skin, if you want i can help you to do the list of them, and all who work for the sv, can put all in the market shop, then Gamez will be the SV of noobs who know nothing about the Game, just know how to BUY to have all. Many items will be RARE with this technical, and finally, players will RARELY play in Gamez too.

Good Luck.

2 people like this.
  5. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

2 Hours.

2 people like this.
  6. rigacoben

rigacoben Getting there

Remember: A game is always a game.

Thanks =)

7. Tianshi

Tianshi New Member

Remember : dollars is always dollars.

Thanks =)

Respect is what we need, sure, especially when we remove all the kinah of others without asking their opinions.

Malpolite update.

1 person likes this.
  8. VenoM15v

VenoM15v New Member

Dude, i cannot say how much truth you're telling. I had the same feeling when i tried to buy a Tac Officer Gs.... So many blocked things on this server.

9. macarenas

macarenas Banned

i tell this too many times...here on gamez exist too much censor....and am's itself encourages this op trades here,with this censored npc items!