1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Tamer] (^ + LMB) leafslash consumes stamina? And other questions.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JuiceBox, Jun 12, 2019.

1. JuiceBox

JuiceBox New Member

I played a little bit on the retail game and after a while I decided this server might be better for me. I’m still relatively new to the game so I’m quite the noob but With the time I played on the retail server I can notice some differences between that and this server. One of the tamers most used skills, Legendary beast power (shift + W + space), does not work when your holding down W. You have to stop holding forward... to use a skill to go forward. The tamers forward + left mouse attack, leaf slash, consumes stamina and it just feels off. I don’t know if these are different for a reason but it makes movement and Gameplay feel clunky. Is there a reason to why skills are a bit different from the retail version? I know the devs are quite active and listen to the players so that’s probably why some thing are different, but I can’t see to why skills would be? Thanks in advance.

2. lemonay

lemonay New Member

The Shift + W + Space thing was fixed on retail recently, we still haven't gotten that patch though so it's likely going to be fixed in the future here too (29th may retail patch notes)

As for the leaf slash stamina consumption I'm not completely sure myself, but I suppose it uses stamina because you are moving forwards while using the skill, similarly to A/D + LMB in awakening which also uses stamina while moving sideways. If you use Leaf Slash while standing still it doesn't consume stamina at all