1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teddie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Co-Piolet, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Oh hey lies. How've ya been? Sorry we never got to hang out in game, i've been busy as you can see with my new responsibilites..

Hope you're still enjoying gamez xD

2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

You mean all the people who honestly believe you're bipolar, right?

You'd have to be, to go from "I'm trainee, FEEL MY WRATH! I don't give a shit about your opinions" to "I'm sorry i hate your feelings guys. ".

3. Teddie

Teddie Expert

I had no idea this was the reason behind everything. I've heard a lot about this though. Hmmmm i'll see whats going on :<

4. Mercykiller

Ask me nicely.

5. Temarii

Temarii Expert

Before you start defending someone, friend or foe, find out what they did to start it all in the first place :sideways:

1 person likes this.
  6. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

To be honest I think Teddie deserves a promotion.

Up until now hes largely focused MUCH more on the game than the forums, hes being an AM not a moderator.

Also, he made a mistake but what did he do? He didn't close this thread, he faced the problem, apologized for it, and dealt with it, hes willing to give the community chances and while when I first saw his response, I was fuming, now I'm inclined to go back to my assumptions that Teddie will go far and be a great addition to the staff.

3 people like this.
  7. Teddie

Teddie Expert

This is a rough job, being a GM. There are many mixed emotions. I've been getting a lot of respectful PM's and chatting with many players who now love me.

Talking about the past really doesn't help anything. Right now i'm doing my best to help Gamez, working on new events, chatting with players, seeing what needs to be fixed. I hope you understand that i'm just here to help. Quoting previous phrases that i might have said during all the flaming will not solve a thing.

I admire your perserverance. But there's a point where someone goes to far by not giving up. I hope you agree with me already.

8. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

Shiet If I was getting flamed like teddie I would prolly nuke ya all...

9. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

It only calmed down cuz i went out to buy COD Black Ops ^^..

Now im making my last post here to go play the best online game franchise world wide. Peace out wannaBTrolls.

As for your apology? some will accept it but most wont for a while. You MUST prove yourself even more after that ignorant shit you pulled, dont expect anyone to forgive so easily.

10. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Thanks a lot Lucent. I appreciate your thanks to me and i'll continue to work up to my expectations:)
    Sometimes missunderstandings happen. I'll face it and work it out with the players, taking their feedback.
    <3

11. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

Now teddie go win some hearts..

12. Teddie

Teddie Expert

I'm a staff member of this server. If i'm getting flamed i have to handle it, being mature. I'm not going to rage against everyone.

2 people like this.
  13. Kiwi

Kiwi Old Player (2010)

That's the spirit and good to hear atleast..

14. Mercykiller

Give up what? Saying that you're full of shit? If you were in any way sincere, you'd have apologized and gotten back to the game, back to your job. The fact that you've been replying to every single one of my posts, and posting in other threads, implies that you're NOT multi-tasking between the game and here, like you claimed. If you are in-game, you're just standing around, meaning you're slacking on the job. I commend your ability to say stupid shit and get away with it. It's amusing how rapidly people here will warm up to someone who was just saying that their opinions aren't worth a shit to him, and that the rules don't apply to him because he's a trainee.

But please, don't lecture me about the hardships of the job you volunteered to do. You were boasting about the perks 60 minutes ago. Now it's suddenly a hardship and you're the victim here.

BTW, calling an hour long post "the past" is absolute bs.

But yeah, GG.

15. Teddie

Teddie Expert

Well i'm glad we've settled this thread. Although i wish i could stick up for bella without getting beat on, i guess it's impossible. I'll keep my nose in my own business and continue focusing on changes and updates for the server.

Thanks everyone that came to an understanding. This thread is pretty much over with.. If you have any further questions or concerns, PM me ^_^ I try to answer all my pm's as fast as i can.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Just when you think everything is alright, Mercykiller finds a way to start beating on me again. Saying things like, "you're not doing my job in game"

Well i've been doing my job in game for nearly 5 hours straight this morning. I really don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways guys, this mercykilling guy just wont give up. Leave him alone.. i'm sure his main goal in life is to get into arguments.

16. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

my god... what the hell is the point of even being a gm now lolz...

:O!!! ^^$%&%$&

17. Teddie

Teddie Expert

After all i've been through thats exactly how i feel lol. This mercykilling troll never stops xD

Doesn't matter. i'll continue to do my job and help everyone i can no matter how much this guy flames me.

18. Mercykiller

By doing your job, you mean boasting about doing it on the forums, right? I mean isn't that what you've been doing for the past hour, ever since you "calmed down"? Boasting about how hard you're working in the game and just basically vouching for yourself? Take a leaf out of ciufpuf's book and just keep that shit to yourself.

19. Daven

Daven Proficient Forum Legend

I fixed it for you. <3 D:

20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

+100000 to this, summs up my feelings exactly. Anyone fixated on flaming him still just has issues they need to deal with personally... or with a psychologist. Perhaps even a psychiatrist if the issue is so bad it warrants prescribed drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.