1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tell im not the only one with this problem...

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SkyBreaker92, Aug 28, 2023.

1. SkyBreaker92

SkyBreaker92 New Member

Hi guys, my friends and i have a problem when grinding with all of the "fastest" classes (kuno, ranger, tamer). It happens in every time of the day but its worse at night. When using dashes skills or triggering combos skills we receive "please try again in a moment" msg error in the screen, and sometimes after that msg we cant even move and that error keep spamming -.- It cant be only for a bad conection issue, cuz my friends and i live in different places of the country with different ISP

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Alright, while I am not a part of the GameZ-network staff, I do want to help you out.

So the first thing to check is whether using a free VPN solves the problem, try using the free one that cloudfire released: https://cloudflarewarp.com/

It would however be helpful for the staff, if you could use the Windows Screen recorder (Winkey+G) Gamebar. Start recording when you see the problem arise, or use the function that can record the last 30secs. to capture what happened.

3. SkyBreaker92

SkyBreaker92 New Member

Im using Proton VPN to enter the game (cuz if dont use it, game crashes at character loading). Already send the video to Kolka, he explained to me that is the ICD of ranger skills that trigger the error, but im pretty sure the true problem is a packet loss with sv due to bad conection or something like that... i dont use any macros and the spam quantity changes a lot between day and night...

loboram likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

That's a free VPN right? I think I've tried it, and it is functional but far from a good and stable connection. I suggest using the Cloudfire one, just to test, also try to select a country near the server locations, erhmm the only one I can remember is the one in EU; France. Not sure where the US server is located sorry.

It sounds like Kolka might be right though, however a server desync error also seems likely, as they might look alike. Although I personally have encountered some tiny desyncs while traveling around the world on the US server, Never got a repeated skill-linked message though. I guess it is really irritating.

So far I've not received any such messages while playing a Ranger, nor Kunochi, but my Tamer isn't out and about, so I haven't tested her yet.
    This Really seems like a small desync error, but then again I am not a computer wizard, so I cannot say for sure.