1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temp are Op

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alexexe, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

ok,
    now the most balanced are Chanter and Cleric atm... :/

2. Shunko

Shunko Expert

Dear siel noob if you want to get rude i can get rude as well. I've been trying to explain it carefully to you but your retarded all-stigma tree intellect has addled your common sense. I have played every class and have been rather succesfull at them actually.

I was merely showing you the difference between a full damage dp skill and a dp skill that has other utlities like knockdown / never miss which will obviously cut down the damage. As for templars you won't even get to scratch my ballsack and trust me there wont be any sleep storms / curse of roots / blind leaps, but your head will still be on the floor in 7 seconds.

I do so hope you transfer to Lumiel when it's possible so i can make your retarded head roll.

Also, where do you see me god damn qq'ing. i never said breakpower was overpowered and if anything i said sorcerer is overpowered twice. Learn to ****ing read

2 people like this.
  3. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

thats not a trick.. its how a templar supossed to use BP ..

4. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Good luck. My EGT gladi facerolls most ABG templars.

5. cozolinofly

amin ......

6. Sketcher

Sketcher Getting there

so if u want to kill a group of 10ppl all u have to do is make a temp in mr set and kill 1 player every 16 sec? interesting..

7. cozolinofly

and you will need 5min to killl 1 player ..

8. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I know an even easier way, but it's a secret.

Roll sorcerer and spam nukes. Shh!

9. cozolinofly

10. Sketcher

Sketcher Getting there

its not a secret if u QQ abt it all over the forum :whistling:

11. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

ah the templars are not overpowered break power is a magic with 1156~2890 i mean its normal dmg

12. Tifa

Tifa Old

LOL Feelthepain I <3 your Signature xD

13. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Why you say so?

14. alexexe

alexexe Expert

so...7k dmg from a normal stigma it's ok? same think like LB/SB (LB/SB got nerfed and the dmg it;s identical) the only difference is the cold down? cool....i am going to make a temp :|

15. Tempzilla

Tempzilla I Gots Candy!!

are you gonna take in to consideration that you were critically hit for 6.6k? Also avoiding break power is as simple as avoiding getting doomlured. I take out temps all the time on my cleric.

16. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

The only issues I have with Temps are that they buff too much, so the fight lasts for 10 mins. It's rather boring, but I can live with it.

17. Patriclus

Patriclus New Member

Temp has been my main since 1.5 and I killed ppl before they FIXED bp yeah that's right FIXED suck it up and quit crying, templars were the most underpowered class and now they can actually kill ppl and you limp wrist kids wanna cry about it.

ALL CLASSES ARE OP IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY THEM.

Stop crying.

18. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

People on retail do almost 4k damage with Lannok/Trioran GS vs PvP geared opponent within a 50% PvP reduction environment. Some Temps on retail can do even greater damage then that within retail because they are even more well equipped, so ask me how it's not possible to see a Templar who in Gamez who's fully ABG +15 fused GS, and using the best scrolls, food 24/7 to not be capable of dealing greater damage?

You're also forgetting that PvP damage is greater within Gamez then it is within retail (This was stated within the forums before, and I highly doubt the PvP damage reduction is as large as how it is within retail). So the ratio of damage is going to be different from retail.

You're also forgetting to factor that Attack Damage is bugged, so many physical damage dealers are doing ridiculous damage. Break Power is supposed to be doing more damage then what the stated ratio of damage is supposed to be. I even remember seeing a Temp pvp video on retail of a player doing 3.5k damage consistently and that wasn't even a high-end crit at that! Landing nearly 4k damage with BP vs another Templar with a much weaker GS at that.

When you add all of those factors in and put them together, it makes perfect sense here. You want to make a Templar? Go ahead, then you'll realize how extremely difficult it is to even get Break Power to land unless you're playing against a players who doesn't know how to fight.

You'll realize our crit rarely gets KD, and that trying to land a KD with a Shield is extremely difficult when our stun skills can barely land due to terrible MA, so unless you're stacking MA, good luck on that. Shield Burst can net you more chances to land BP, but considering you're playing on Lumiel like me, it'll be at the cost of losing a lot of other good stigma's.

The only time BP lands more is if I'm grouping with a fellow Glad due to their higher KD rate which can allow more chances to BP. However the ideal logic that someone earlier posted that you could simply wear MR set and BP ftw for free is the most stupid comment I've ever heard period.

Firstly with an MR set you're chances of landing a High-End Crit with Break Power is going to be very miniscule because you'll be lacking on the crit department and with so many people with high-end strike fortitude, good luck again.

The entire complaint about Templars being OP because of one skill, and that one skill is supposed to do ridiculous damage at that (Again, go look at the evidence of damage with BP on retail with Templars using crappy GS's vs PvP geared players in a 50% PvP damage reduction on NA and EU servers.), when SM's and Sorcs are still the two best overall classes in Gamez as well as Retail makes me wonder.

19. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

The strange this is that I've never seen a Temp on Retail hit me over 1k with BP :3 Perhaps it's just me though.

20. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

You must be taking on Temp noobs or you're just simply OP, I don't know, because retail PvP videos, other people's noted damages from NA/EU servers with Break Power prove significantly otherwise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.