1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temp are Op

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alexexe, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Difference between hatred and wanting skills like Breakpower and sorc 4k dp to be fixed.

2. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

How can you properly fix it when PvP Damage reduction isn't even close to retails? Attack Bug is still a problem here, and the case scenario that Temps here are just simply superior to their retail counterparts as far as equipments and accessibility to food, scrolls and buffs goes.

Fix PvP Damage Reduction to be like retail and Attack Bug first before you mess around with a skill that was intended to untold damage.

3. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

It's true, but temps aren't the only class that are superior gear wise (have you seen these sins and chanters here?) Why is it they get such a boost of dmg on the skill? Attack and def bug doesn't really need to be fixed first since the only problem with the skill is that it's not following the formula like the rest, even though it's damage will be lower you can't honestly say the class won't be any good in pvp.

4. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

too many things to fix, no quality on all fixes, things will never be OK, there will always be QQs... anyway, i'm not closing doors that nothing will get fixed...

truth is all those are broken... why hide/defend for something broken?

5. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

They aren't, but that also contributes greatly to their greater damage output. As I posted earlier that within retail, they have the huge PvP Damage Reduction, yet players can achieve almost 4k damage with Crap GS's vs PvP Geared players.

So if we factor in that not only is retails PvP Damage Reduction much, much greater, yet Temps are doing unfathomable damage in that case (remember, Vipu was doing nearly 5k damage with BP before the introduction of Eternal Weapons on retail). Then how is the case scenario not going to be greater here in Gamez where PvP damage reduction is less and Templars can achieve over 800 Atk/Crit non-buffed?

Even if you gave the PvP Damage Reduction equal to Retail guess what? Break Power would still be capable of dealing 5-6k+ with an ABG Templar vs PvP geared players, so the scenario wouldn't change at all, because with all damage reduction reduced, BP would still be as intended.

I feel you and a few others are jumping the gun far too quickly without looking at the entire scenario of Gamez vs Retail and the high differences that we have PvP within.

1 person likes this.
  6. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

What? x.x

7. jj011185

@TrueSeph - you cannot take into account RetailPVP vids, they don't show accurate information of gears used at that time and targeted enemies... the only valid evidence to consider is a controlled experiment in retail.

8. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

That is true, but that's the closest thing we have unless anyone here is willing to get on retail and do 100 test with Break Power here. I have an account but I sure as heck don't want to pay again to play just to test out Break Power on my Templar because if I did that, why bother coming back to play on Gamez then?

My point with all that I posted was that their is so many differentials and Variables from Retail to Gamez pertaining to PvP damage (Our Damage is higher, while Retail's is Lower, that's a reality), and so many other facets like every Great Templar in Gamez is running in full blown ABG changes a lot of factors that needs to be considered before simply going "Omgosh, Break Power is OP, it needs to be nerfed!" comments which I find utterly ridiculous.

1 person likes this.
  9. jj011185

that is right... that is why I'm hoping DEVS can work with what seems to be normal, to balance Gamez in terms of PVP.

10. Venenosa

Venenosa Lady Taiga

ABG is over power.

Server with EAT, Jotun, Enrages is more balanced.
    ABG = GOD

11. jj011185

your logic seems off... -.-

1 person likes this.
  12. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

In Gamez you're only good dependent on how well the updates were, in Aion you're only good dependent on the disadvantages and the gears of other users. There is no such thing as a professional in the art of pvp. It'll always depend on your opponent in order to be good.​

1 person likes this.
  13. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

first of all.. 75% of ppls wasnt even know what they speaking abaut.. xD

wearing cloth or chain set wasnt really change skill dmg output.. skill dmg comes out for you base attack.. attack mana stones wasnt effect skill dmg

i agree BP is powerfull atm, but first we need fix attack rate bug since its make base attack higher.and start look skill dmg after that.. atleast whit my knowledge templar dps is quite close what it should be. BP do higher than should but other skills lower..

14. Unearth

Unearth Proficient

One thing people need to realize is that games of this style especially Aion will NEVER be balanced no matter how many nerfs happen, items removed or whatever. One class will almost always be more successful than others then that class gets nerfed and guess what... there will be another class ready to take it's place at the top.

15. alexexe

alexexe Expert

did i mention that i have full abg set? it's same think for every single class...

16. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

at 6:54 She does a solid 4.4k crit with the greatsword to a sorc with BP @ silentera.

17. Antinature

Antinature Proficient

Im playing gamez aion for a looooong time. Dude, here is gamez aion EVERY CLASS IS OP!!! :D

18. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    temp are suppose to hit like that, BP is powerful even in retail lol thats not a bug xD

19. thegrimreaper

thegrimreaper New Member

wtf... if someone is stupid enough to just stand still and get stumbled and then bp'd then they deserved to die. all these ranged classes, sorcs and rangers wants to abe able to tank like glads and temps. no one heard about kiting obviously

20. alexexe

alexexe Expert

kite a zerg if u can't...smart boy ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.