1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Temp are Op

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by alexexe, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

Can you explain a more detailed information as to why? Or your just blabering you're mouth as always?

Put some numbers into it. Or stfu.

(•_•) G O R E T A I L

2. Teilak

Teilak Banned

F--- yeah i am op!!! Bring your zerg and i will tank your shit!!! /lol

3. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

elys sorcs gather up.. oo chios high rank asmo lets kill him.. pop up DP jelly, Pop Up SoF cast LOLburst.. <-- whole party continues it..
    AHH fck he still alive whit 10hp.. i hit kaisinel then

4. Venenosa

Venenosa Lady Taiga

Block is bugged.
    70% of one number = ZERO ?
    Lmao

5. tritium

tritium Proficient

just needed to clarify a point:

R
    a
    n
    g
    e
    r
    s

a
    r
    e

n
    o
    t

O
    P

Just STFU when you are not 100% sure of what you assume...
    Ofc abg chain set hasn't any healing boost bonus.
    Ofc we can reach 10k (even 18k) heals, but you should understand,
    (if you can with your shitty tiny smally sleepy kiddy brain),

that we don't reach these healing amounts just by blinking eyes.
    Clerics must use long cd buffs to reach them, and it's not for ever...
    30 sec later you heal normally again.

Alente is not god and obviously don't know everything about this game.
    Saying 10.7k BP is normal while being head gm on this full bugged P-server, can just discredit
    the slight serious of this server.

kthxbyenoob...

PS: I did probably well to leave this server than staying here breaking my head with closed-minded kids. =)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  6. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Did you bypass my others statements that Gamez PvP Damage reduction is significantly less then retails which also contributes to a greater damage output with a skill like BP, but mind you even in retail Templars are doing high amounts of damage with BP. Their are players of different classes who also rage about the high-end crit damage that BP can bring in retail.

Did you forget that Attack Bug is also a cause for large scales of damage currently? I've heard of people running around in Gamez with over 1.2k+ Attack, are you kidding me? I've never seen the bug happen to me so I don't know what's with it, but if that's possible then of course the damage of BP will be significantly greater then what it usually is.

I feel like I'm having to repeat myself over and over like some tape recorder because some people simply won't read properly or don't care and only want BP to be nerfed to the ground of being obsolete without properly looking at the entire situation before making a more valid judgment.

You take one statement I make out of everything and try to twist it to satisfy yourself. However remember that players in retail are able to hit almost 4k damage with Lannok GS vs PvP gears so what makes you really think having ABG is going to mitigate damage to a significant amount vs a +15 ABG GS fused? Remember that our PvP damage within Gamez is higher so it's going to obviously hit with greater authority.

Gamez Aion needs to first fix PvP Damage Reduction rates to coincide with Retail because our PvP damage is much higher, then afterwards fix the Attack Bug that is plaguing our servers, and only then do go on to look at the skills if those two don't fix the problem, in which they should.

It's foolish to try and fix the skills when those two are the main culprits at fault. Not to mention the amount of raging that's going on here. Even with Break Power which is supposed to be a powerful Skill it didn't all of a sudden push the Templars into the Top-Tier status of the Aion Classes. Considering SM's and Sorcs are still the two best and strongest classes in the game still.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  7. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

the damage on your screenshot is 6.6k and you QQ about that? stop exaggerating saying is 10k FFS.

8. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Thank you very much :)

9. alexexe

alexexe Expert

from a normal stigma and a random templer? ofc i am qq...now lb can hit 7k dmg ;)

rangers op?:))) since when?

I can kill every single abg ranger in mau form with my healer build(ely side)

1 person likes this.
  10. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    now i am convinced that temps are OP... TWO temps vs US 5 people 2 SINS, 1 CLeric, 1 Ranger, 1 Sorc.. 2 of us are full abg and 3 has abg access with eat armor...... find hard to kill them and only 1 survived.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.