1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Template

Discussion in 'Questions' started by cattii, Aug 30, 2022.

1. cattii

cattii New Member

When I put the customization file in gamez into the retail documents, the game closes.
    Does anyone know how to transfer a template from Gamez to retail bdo?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, hope your time on the community is an enjoyable one.

Have you read the information regarding the use of the Template transfering? Could you please add a link to it here, so that I and everyone else can find it more easily?

This is the only reasonable information I could find on the topic, but it stands to reason, that the conversion does Not work the other way around. Only Retail -> GamezBD characters, not the other way around.

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/missing-file-converter-on-the-website.238905/#post-2214952

3. cattii

cattii New Member

Thx but i cannot send messages to the gamez bot on telegram

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

If you read the thread, it says that you have to drag the template file into Telegram, and that it only works for Retail to GamezBD, and NOT GamezBD to Retail.