1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion Tera?

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by voidstellarvore, Oct 13, 2021.

?

Do you support topic?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. voidstellarvore

voidstellarvore New Member

- the Classic PvP Server
    - 60 level max.
    - Every instance at that time like Labyrinth of Terror Hard, Manaya Hard, Kelsaik 20 with same old drop table.
    - No new classes, basic 8 only. (NO REAPER)
    - Old UI.
    - Old PvP zones.
    - Isle of Dawn as start zone.
    - Campfire and charms.
    - No flying mount as usual..
    - Nexus is available for this event time only.
    - Battleground & Dungeon Rankings
    - GvG nexus time or normal time
    - Enjoying world open PvP
    - Fraywind Canyon 15v15
    - Corsair Stronghold 20v20
    - Champions Skyrim 3v3 -

Last edited: Jul 29, 2022
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I like your initiave, and your idea, but I would like to say that your presentation could have been better.

The voting is unclear, that is until you read the whole suggestion, which could have been made slightly more detailed.

I do like the idea of bringing Tera or DragonNest to GameZ, but there shouldn't be limitations, in my opinion.

3. loboram

I am sure there would be more interested parties for this idea, however you would have to promote this, perhaps in the Telegram channel kolka has made for GamezBD, and in-game in the server-chat as well.

Well good luck to you, hope that this will gain traction, although I will have to remind you, to go check the number of existing Private Servers, for the games you are proposing first. Because if there are many of them, it might not be worthwhile due to two reasons;
    1. The first P-servers established, usually have the best and most stable platforms, as well as have found out what works
    2. Players will usually flok to the P-servers that have the most players on it

4. Dubist

Dubist Qnett=σeA(T42−T41) Q

Gamez have tried Tera already, years ago...

5. loboram

Really? Got any screenshots or old website copies lying around?
    I mean, how did it go then, because facts would state that it went terribly, since it doesn't exist anymore, and hasn't for at least 5 years now.

No need to be sorry at all, I was merely trying to point out that it would a lot of sense, if you could attract the attention of a lot of players, since unfortunately nowadays Mainstream ideology has found a way to make "Reading as well as being an intelligent critical thinking individual" a Really bad thing, that is to be avoided at all costs. This in turn means that the number of players willing to visit a webpage, that is all about being willing -and able- to read, is less and less visited or used as the wonderful tool that it really is.

Yeah...sorry about that...couldn't help myself...This topic is Not about mainstream ideology; I apologize.

My point being that fewer players visit or use this page, than would be expected, and because of this, the amount of players even aware about this suggestion is going to be quite low, in comparison to the number of players the GameZ-network has playing its games.

I know that there might be many reasons for not wanting to play Black Desert Online, although the quantities of reasons do dwindle, when it comes to playing here on the GamezBD servers. Because many -if not all- reservations one might have about playing the game, are removed due to the great way GamezBD has chosen to run and implement the Server-Code. So my question is really about why you aren't playing BDO?

One last thing...I've noticed that on Steam, the Tera game has been updated a LOT in the past year. I imagine that the reason that few players try it out, or stay afterwards, is simply because it is Terribly outdated now, and since they've changed pretty much everything about it, it is now far from the enjoyable game I once played around the time it became free-to-play.

I get why you'd prefer an earlier version of the game, however in my opinion the game itself has lost its allure. The graphics are horrible, the animations are so terribly slow and awkward, in fact it can Only work as a game today -evident by the lack of players- if it were to be remade all over again. Get rid of the old, and in with the new. Completely New game with the essence of Tera somewhat intact. However I do not think that GamezBD, as a P-server host, is up for the task of creating a completely new game from scratch, do you?