Loading...
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Dismiss Notice
  8. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The authentication key has expired.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Crytosis, Sep 30, 2018.

  1. Crytosis

    Crytosis New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I've been getting this error today when I tried to choose a server during login. I flushed my dns, reinstall the game and changed my password but I am still getting the error. Please help.

    Edit: I've tried logging into another account with my computer and it is working fine. I guess it has something to do with my account.
     
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  2. Noyah

    Noyah The Heart of the Place Admin

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    12,825
    Likes Received:
    13,366
    Trophy Points:
    713
    It means one of your character is hardstuck and will take a server restart to correct.
     
    Ayane likes this.
  3. Crytosis

    Crytosis New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2018
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    Thank you for the reply. I'll probably use my new account since I am at a further progress. Is there something that triggered the hardstuck? Anything I should avoid doing?
     
  4. Noyah

    Noyah The Heart of the Place Admin

    Joined:
    May 10, 2011
    Messages:
    12,825
    Likes Received:
    13,366
    Trophy Points:
    713
    What usually causes stuck characters is connection problems. It's annoying and unfortunately can't be prevented.
     
    Ayane likes this.

Share This Page