1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The biggest problem on GameZBD

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by TheGuy, Jun 26, 2019.

1. OMEGALWLH

OMEGALWLH New Member

Cuz there's always new player complaining and this server elite telling them to gtfo

2. Magikarpsghost

Magikarpsghost Getting there

and that is the issue lol, it is like warframe on pc where the older ppl don't want to help the new players thus creating a toxic environment. a toxic environment will only cause people to quit in the end as they will have trouble catching up or even scratching someone who has been playing for a long time especially before rate decrease.

loboram likes this.
  3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Yeah, right :p

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbd-is-better-than-you-think.228189/

new players? the question is are they new or using new dummy accounts. If you have been following the forums for months now, there's a bunch of people shooting down gamezbd staff and supporters (like me and some who knows what I am talking about).
    Nobody is perfect here, everyone have their mistake and when you try to correct basing on facts or so they would attack you back.
    Try to search how many topics "The biggest problem on GameZBD" are here already, there's also one guy who said he could purchase the whole server with all his spent money for the server and yet I think he got banned now or left or perhaps created a new account here in the forums.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    loboram likes this.
  4. Magikarpsghost

The issue with ppl on private servers (speaking from experience as some one who ran multiple different ones in the past) they all expect the world when they donate, they do not do it to help the server but to try and get things not offered. I had one dude offer 200 usd to be a gm lol. Hell I have been here 1 week and I dropped 60 so far because I Nmlike this server

loboram and RevelationsOn like this.
  5. strashiner

strashiner New Member

IF YOU want people to be happy
    make the devs more transparent and open to healthy suggestions. Instead of bickering here, there is nothing much we can do. I've had many friends who have tried countless times to no avail...

6. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

7. Magikarpsghost

the issue with being transparent is if done wrong it can do more harm then good. I mean in reality not EVERYONE will be happy about EVERYTHING and the forum members are but a small representation of the over all player base. usually around 10%-30%. I am speaking as a customer service agent and community manager (back In the day) for nc soft/blizzard and ravensoft games. Being open about plans and ideas is crucial but taking all feed back is a downfall. There is a fine line one must walk there. I mean go to WoW/ESO/GW2/BnS forums and you will see majority threads are angry vile posts with more swear words then a sailor would use. The GOOD threads with GOOD feedback gets buried by such things.

loboram and RevelationsOn like this.
  8. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

damn this is a good post i never have popcorn 2 go with this shit talking :D

I know one thing I haven't been on the server for a very long time but I do think everything needs to be buffed not nerfed! o_O still better than retail so I'm not complaining i'm just saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2019
    RevelationsOn likes this.
  9. Magikarpsghost

But nerfing is the way to do, eventually we will be wrapped in foam gear with nerf swords and bows lol. its like that on EVERY mmo and it annoys me. buff the under performing things and leave the "op" things alone until the rest is brought up to par.

PrestonGarvey likes this.