1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The end is coming.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sakuya, Feb 16, 2011.

1. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

I read it....and don't get it.

jk You're a great writer, do you major in it? :eek:

1 person likes this.
  2. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

again and again..... i love this game...

3. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

If u love the server so much why did u quit from gm?

That holds some truth but I believe she could do more but she wastes her online time mailing rewards to everyone...Rewards to everyone sux tbh...That s why most players quit...They have everything in 2 weeks play...

4. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Selik quit b/c he has a fulltime work and school schedule for this semester and didnt have any much extra time to spend as gm so he stepped down hoping new gms would be hired to help out.

I am a volunteer for this position and I give the majority of my days to doing events, answering questions, talking to players, mailing event prizes, checking out problems, etc, etc. Even when I dont particularly feel like it I do it b/c there is no one else who is dedicated enough to Crystal to spend the time like I do. In the process I've lost my legion and many friends b/c I dont have extra time to give to them. How much more do you expect me to give?

1 person likes this.
  5. Innoue

Innoue Getting there

@Bhakti
    dude make ur own server and we will see how great u are.
    STOP blaiming everyone about everything couse its getting boring.
    Ash is alone here and she is doing great imo and in others opinion , only u are unhappy about her ... wtf???
    ur pathetic dude ...

couse ur so unhappy about everything here i suggest go play smth else like tetris ...

6. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

Jee why ppl don t get what I m saying it s annoying I try be VERY specific!

Ido not question ur dedication honey!
    I question ur effective use of your online time. U can t do much for the server if u mailing prizes all the time can u? Or by dueling all online asmos and elyos a job ablazed is more fiting to do

Do not pretend u understand what i m saying cause u don t so just GTFO of here

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  7. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

i think that wat bhakti wanted to say is that : Ashlin time is ''owned'' cuz she is mailing prizes !!!!! In conclusion i think she need some help ;p

1 person likes this.
  8. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

+1 glad there r ppl still that understand me

1 person likes this.
  9. Bytepiranha

Bytepiranha New Member

"The End is coming" - didn't read the whole Thread, but arent there any statistics to proof that hypothesis? oO

10. Sakuya

Sakuya New Member

I do wish Carl is intent on recruiting new GMs to replace those who resigned. In my opinion, I think it is imperative that Ash gets some assistance immediately, so we'd be able to have more of these events we all so enjoy. I'd personally be interested in mailing prizes everyday from 9-11 PM (PST), considering hardly anyone is online at that time, which leaves me with nothing to do. But then again, I'd need to be a GM to do a sort of thing like that. I mean helping the community with DP runs and advice is great and all, but I feel that it's not enough sometimes. If there were some method to assist the GM directly, I believe it would facilitate things by a long shot.

I guess what we really need is another GM with the same qualities as Ash. I pray it won't be long until help arrives. Until then the server's fate lies in your hand. Good luck Ash. May the force be with you.

3 people like this.
  11. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

I'd love to join Crystal as AM, Since as you already Know I'm online 24/7 on Lumiel..
    ~However. . . If I leave Lumiel.. that Place'd be a madhouse, Since almost noone logs on this days.. Just weekends. . . and that will create a general problem regarding server's issues, since ppl will start hacking, and therefore, others leaving b/c of that. D:

Anyways, with the small time I got to play as a legit char, I managed to Create a cleric there and I'm almost lvl 55 in order to start using my gears. . and be sure I'll invite most of my gamer friends there, since they Love mid / low rates as much as I do.
    Personally I don't think this server will die. or that's what I really hope so, since so far It's been awesome.. even if I can't pvp yet.
    I really think the server's got active GMs.. and I'm glad to see taht Ash & Ablazed are dedicating most of their time to improve the server's activity and solving player's problems.. Which is really nice to hear :)

They're doing a great job imo. And I'm sure they'll keep the server alive.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
    4 people like this.
  12. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

+1 fr content
    -1 for letter colour

13. erlucius90

erlucius90 Expert

Quote for GM work, even if it's ash making the big part of it, but still i quote sayuka again by saying that CA needs new AMs and some improvements.
    Btw, it's nice to hear you about your willing to enjoy CA server :)

2 people like this.
  14. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

I do like purple D:
    Anyways ~Edited it D:

15. Bhakti

Bhakti Banned

Much bett0r!

16. Sakuya

Sakuya New Member

If you do happen to invite your gamer friends to CA, let me know. I'd be more than willing to help them out. But the thing is they'd have to pick Elyos. On the other hand, I'm sure there are a handful of supportive Asmodians as well, so overall, it's a win-win situation ^^.

17. Xdeath

Xdeath Getting there

BOO! XD hellooooo.. some good writing there. Anyways just wanted to voice my opinion and say that crystal hasnt been the same for the past few weeks. When i first joined there was loadsssss of people, like everywhere u go there'd be crwods, but now u have to go hunting to find a soul lol. All in all IMO i blame whoeva *cough cough ppl who update*. crystal is making really really really slow progress. Yes we have waited patiently for weeks even months for new things to come which neva has. drops that all of us are so keen to get neva coming. Many have moved to different servers, not to my surprise, considering most servers now have WAY more stuff than crystal, not to mention more things to do. Now i log onto crystal and see only 15-30 ppl online, kinda breaks my heart. well thats all i gotta say lol.. cya in game

1 person likes this.
  18. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

dude - i miss u ;p -

19. Xdeath

Xdeath Getting there

dude i swear i saw ur name (Hex) on a diff server (not gonna say)... if its not u, then some1 stole ur name :O ohhhhhhhhh stole ur nameeeee

and i miss u 2, miss kicking ur ass! XD
    <3

20. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

;) - U wish xD