1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The most awesome thing in the world

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Lucent, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

I've been described as a romantic for the most part. It comes naturally to me sometimes. Other times I plan things out. It really depends on the mood. I have quite a good memory so I remember a lot of little nuances such as what someone is wearing or what someone says and I normally incorporate that into it especially if it was during a pivotal moment such as a first meeting, first kiss, etc.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  2. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Epic, but theres one thing I don't like about it

WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS LAST NIGHT DURING MY SORROW.

xD

Anyways I guess I can share mine now except its not near as awesome as yours :p

So I met some girl on WoW a while back (unfortunately we never ended up meeting, I'm not going into that part, Selik already knows it) - It started with me helping her out in some raid I went to with random people and I met her and talked to her from there.

For a few months we were just friends, helping each other out, whether it be leveling or doing quests together, laughing when I always died from comical stupid crap like falling off the edge of the planet, and random flirting here or there. Then around Christmas 2 years ago, I decided I'd do something special for her. She was obsessed with mounts (for those of you that don't know, you can get "mounts" in WoW to get around faster, basically things like wolves, horses, tigers etc. you can ride on that give you a 100% speed boost, or 150-310% if it flies.) so I decided I should get her one, but I wanted to make it a lot more meaningful.

I then decided I should do the "12 days of Christmas" (mind you, I pretty much did it backwards).

On the first day, I gave her 12 Critter Bites. These basically allow people to temporarily control critters around the world.
    I forget what I got in the 11-3 quantities, it was almost completely a random assortment of oddities that didn't bear much importance.

On the 11th day, though, I got her two Mechano-Hog's. You can go to the link to see screenshots if you want, but anyways basically its a motorcycle mount that can also hold a passenger (so I could ride in her motorcycle too), pretty much one of the only mounts you can trade/gift because its crafted. I got two so I could use one too, not for myself but so we could both match. Each one costs somewhere around 16,000 gold counting the average tip you give the crafter for making you one.
    So for 2 thats roughly 32,000 gold. To put that into perspective for those of you that haven't played WoW, I had to farm upwards of 4-6 hours every day to get around 2,000 gold per day. Thats a lot of time dedicated just to buying those gifts.

But thats not all!
    She also got irritated often because she couldn't play the game very well with her very bad computer. So on Christmas day as the final gift, I bought her a (simple) $900 computer, since I already had her address. It shipped a day late unfortunately but I'm pretty sure she cried in joy (and yelled at me for buying her something with real money) so I think overall it was a success.

I don't really regret any of those efforts, it made me happier than I almost ever get, ever, but unfortunately after the past year's events, we don't really talk as much anymore :c

3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You guys are goodT_T

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

That is so cute and awesome. Also I'm sorry things didn't end up turning out so great with you and that girl Mr. Orange but what you did for her was really cool

5. Selik

It's not about being "good" per say. I didn't have to really learn to be romantic. I just do what I am capable of doing.

You can't really take classes to be "more romantic". As stated before a lot of the time it comes naturally or you learn it from things you see.

6. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

You guys are such romantics lol.. it's so cute <3

7. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

^This

When you really care for someone it just kindof comes out :p, well at least for romantics such as myself and Selik.

You want to do things more meaningful than just saying a few overused words, you want to make special moments out of comedial or awkward tidbits such as something the person may have said in the past (like what Selik did), and things like that

8. Selik

Learn to know the romantic side and you shall achieve a power far greater than any lover.

-nerd-

[:

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Nah, romantic guys are cute:love: And cute guys are awesome.

10. darkness

darkness Expert

Cool o.o

Well mine goes like this. So I saw this girl from across the room, so then I put down my drink and walk past the crowd and then me and the girl danced and then our body touched, so I told her want to go to back to my place and she was like "Okay" so we head back and she was like touching my body and everything then....I jizz in my pants and she was like "Wtf" and then I told her "you better not tell my friend or I will tell them your a slut because it was your fault for rubbing my butt because I'm very sensitive".

And that's how it all went down.

11. Guero

Guero Proficient

omg hahaha It's pidgey the last one hahaha :p lvl 71 lol