1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Pioneers Legion @ Beluslan :)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by cobweb, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Aliencore

Aliencore New Member

Oh nose men!!! I killed you myself when your following the Spirit Master Cobweb... Epic Fail dude...

2. Kakikukeko

Kakikukeko Proficient

In this case u didn't kill me 1 vs 1, since u attacked me when i am attacking another player, and my HP wasn't full.. It means u killed me 1 vs 1 , if we coincidentally met up somewhere when u and me are alone....

Nb: anyway three elyos from my sig are from the pioneers... Look i killed your members (dareyoutoumove) so much that i got only 1 AP from him...( I am not focusing on killing the pioneers (and doesnt mean i hate your legion so much ) but i can do nothing when i meet them except killing them ^_^ )

3. Aliencore

Aliencore New Member

Oh please cut the crap Mr. Ego...

Your chasing a SM named Cobweb with low life... So enough with your lies... Your life is the one that's full... No offense Mr. Keko Matching but... I don't know if its only me... But your like a paper when i hit you eh? o_0

I don't know what happened with your oh-so-called achievements killing elyos but... All i can see here is 1 arrogant douche bag with a big mouth and epic fail talks...

Thumbs Up!!! :alien: