1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Promise of a Lifetime (AION)

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Cagas, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aroeljie

aroeljie Getting there

very nice, you're talented ^^

2. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Thats nice, I like it =)

3. darkness

darkness Expert

Truth? I don't really see any, unless you mean opinion? Mistaking yourself now. I'm acting like a tough guy? I highly disagree, I honestly don't go typing with a aggressive tone, and have you even look up what interpret mean? Cause I'm sure I interpret your action already "and if you don't blend in with the crowd maybe you should be doing the "gtfo."

You don't blend in with a the crowd, reason why you gotta be negative about everything? And now I said if you don't get along with the crowd why bother posting your opinion if it's gonna be negative, unless your aiming to be targeted with your negativity. Romance can be used as a noun, adjective, or a verb, so no it's not only a noun.

Also I do not care if your afraid or not, as I'm only posting my opinion.

1 person likes this.
  4. exPride

exPride Banned

Eh, when I'm say speaking the truth it's a way of saying I'm posting things how I see it and possibly others. Just because your opinion doesn't match with mine doesn't mean mine isn't true. Also stating that I'm annoying you is pretty much saying the way you feel about how I type is supposed to bother me, as if you're tough. And who says I don't get along with the crowd? That's you yet again thinking you know me yet this is the first time I've ever seen you around. I'm not always negative I'm always speaking what I feel whether it be my opinion or a truth no one wants to hear. Sometimes I'm having a little fun too but it is a forum (why so serious?) If blending in with the crowd or actually caring about the crowd's opinion is all you care about why should I? And who is this crowd and how do you know what they all think?

And I did not say romance was only a noun I said it was a noun. You seem to think everything has only one definition, did you just go look up and see that not all words do?

At last I don't care about your opinions and never said I did, this started because you judged my opinion which in a way is being negative yourself.

5. exPride

exPride Banned

Anyways if you wanna continue this conversation feel free to pm me. No point in spamming the forum with your filth.

6. kodiakbr

kodiakbr VERMILION Forum Legend

cool video , you have talent to make more videos ^ ^

7. exPride

exPride Banned

She does doesn't she? :p

8. TripleD

TripleD Well-Known Member

cagas boy

9. darkness

darkness Expert

Okay stop using words and passing it on as you see fit that's not how the English Language go. And also "Blending with the crowd and flattery is not my style. " is pretty much saying I don't go with the flow and Mr. Negative, unless yet again you're using the word and passing it on as if it fits, don't contradict yourself.

And "You seem to think everything has only one definition, did you just go look up and see that not all words do?" and that's you thinking you know me, without even knowing me.

Firstly your comment was negative so I had to respond, and responding to your negative comment is not call being negative myself, and also why not just say "The video is not as appealing to me, but I like your effort"

Now this is the forum, what do you expect.

10. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

Ey, sit the shit down and enjoy the vid.

1 person likes this.
  11. exPride

exPride Banned

Don't worry I've already stopped reading his posts lol. If he needs something he can pm me.

12. Rangorax

Rangorax Proficient

Nice one Cagas,keep them coming :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.