1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The quest “Emma's nightmare” cannot continue?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by guaiwo, Oct 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

I went to see it during the day and night,and I chose the quest type to “all“.But I still can't get the follow-up quest. TIM图片20191005225505.jpg
    And as you can see, there is a task follow-up guide in my taskbar,but the NPC ignored me and don't give me any follow-up tasks

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  2. RokuVI

RokuVI <SilverBullet>

Look, you are at Emma's Nightmare (2/9) the second part of the quest.
    So according to https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/1060/2/ you have to 'Go meet the ghost in the cave with Emma.'
    You should read the quest description sometimes, instead of fully rely on the waypoint.

3. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

You don't understand what I mean. She didn't give me the next task. Do you understand? The boot status in the taskbar is not accepted! ! ! ! !
    I know there is a ghost in the hole and I know where the hole is, but she doesn't give me the task. You know! ! ! ? ? ? ? ?

4. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

And I think this is a bug, but I don't know if it's my account or everyone else.

5. guaiwo

guaiwo New Member

After the last big update, many of the tasks I have done before have come out and let me do it again. Then I have to doubt whether it is a BUG factor when I encounter this problem.