1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

There has definitely been enhance changes...........

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Easay9, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Have you guys had issues getting gear to enhance as of recent patches?

1. Yes, Extremely difficult

2. No, easy game

3. Its Been normal, just right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easay9

Easay9 New Member

Ok so as we all know by this point something is up with enhancing I joined this game not long ago my first week in I got practically full TRI weapons maybe failing 1 time on those things and getting duo was a cakewalk
    now after the recent patches I have failed duo on my nouver in particular 55 times with only 3 successes and failed TRI each try i took I have so many fail stacks its getting ridiculous , there are people in this game with pen they got from the cron stone bug .......... we came here to PVP equally not to have people gear carried to oblivion and the new players not be able to catch up to them ( this is litterally the definition of retail) ........ Like seriously stop ignoring your player base on this matter and fix this............

DwarfRanger, AngryPlayer and nyks001 like this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Man, possible somebody can read it like
    1. Yes if admin will see this vote he will raised rate
    2. No admin will not raised rate.
    3. No admin will not raised rate.

You already asked - and we already answered. Enchant rates was not changed and will not change. U had 5 days fs event, so dublicate this post will make only admin decide that in future better not give players enchant events.

ItsNotLibby, Lareldal and One like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.